THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

any spots got purples for sale? been patiently waiting
If you find them please post. Last sale I missed by .5

Can’t find a deal with m SHOP, they are pretty clutch on stock and prices.

IMG_5210.png

I want the green Hufs but 200 shipped is nuts, and I’ve been so good on sneaker spending lately I’m not breaking it with that haha. **** is this what maturity is like? Not just buying instantly? :lol:
Green Hufs going below retail on stock x so might find a deal on those. Orange and Pink are a different story

for those that used snkrdunk, how long did it take for the item to arrive state side?

It usually takes about two days for delivery once received by the shipping company (Fedex). From my past experiences, delivery is pretty damn quick considering they’re being shipped from Japan. Deliveries require a signature too.

I was thinking about copping a pair of obsidian big bubbles, but I'm going with the Olympics instead. The gold swoosh is the difference maker for me.

I want the green Hufs but 200 shipped is nuts, and I’ve been so good on sneaker spending lately I’m not breaking it with that haha. **** is this what maturity is like? Not just buying instantly? :lol:
Yes and realizing that general release is this coming Friday/Saturday, so you'll have the chance to cop at retail and cheaper shipping lol.

Back
Top Bottom