THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What's the best way to clean this heel stain I got from driving?

20200430_141535.jpg
I've got the same thing on my pair of 2009.

I’ve had good results using SneakersER personally. They make midsole paint pens too in case that part doesn’t clean up nice.
Anyone try using those pens when repainting a midsole? Thinking on changing the color on my Tokyo Maze and Ridgerocks to white. I was about to order some Angelus but if the pens are easier it might be worth the extra cost.

Throwback to an awesome experience from almost exactly 1 year ago.

Rented a cabin in Big Bear for mom’s birthday. Watched Tiger win the Masters, while wearing my Animals 2.0 for support. Enjoyed a lot of nature and ate a lot of good food. It was an AMAZING weekend!

1C48B990-CAE5-4C52-8C15-8905FEF23A6E.jpeg
18CD2351-C5C7-413C-9A78-8FF1609C2F3B.jpeg

Ordered 21-4 arrived today:nthat:
20200501_175853.jpg
Looking good, man! I went with sail laces and midsole. I think Nike is holding to ship my pair until my other IDs are complete. I'm think they'll be in within 1-2 weeks.

Also thinking about what I could do to darken that honeycomb to get it close to the brown on the OG pair.

Size? Is a garbage company
I won the raffle for the Amsterdams, they charged me but never sent the kicks and I've been arguing with them since March to get my money back.

I filed a chargeback with my CC but it's interesting to see how shady that company is.

I've never had problems with them other than shipping taking forever sometimes... did they give you tracking?

Back
Top Bottom