THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Size? Is a garbage company
I won the raffle for the Amsterdams, they charged me but never sent the kicks and I've been arguing with them since March to get my money back.

I filed a chargeback with my CC but it's interesting to see how shady that company is.
Size? is notorious for cancelling orders after you get an order confirmation. But they usually pay back quickly after cancelling.

No order confirmation or tracking, just jacked my money with no kicks to show for it. I've gotten all sorts of different replies from their customer service for why they haven't refunded me, anyways just want the community to watch out for them. Size and Jdsports company is straight trash.

No order confirmation or tracking, just jacked my money with no kicks to show for it. I've gotten all sorts of different replies from their customer service for why they haven't refunded me, anyways just want the community to watch out for them. Size and Jdsports company is straight trash.

this happened to me on the Pine Green 2.0’s. I had entered their raffle prior to gaining early access via Nike and actually won.
Got the winning confirmation email but days turned into weeks with nothing to show for it.

After a whole bunch of back and forth email exchange, I final called my CC company to have a chargeback issued. Last time I’ll enter a Size? raffle

Size? Is a garbage company
I won the raffle for the Amsterdams, they charged me but never sent the kicks and I've been arguing with them since March to get my money back.

I filed a chargeback with my CC but it's interesting to see how shady that company is.

Had a big charge dispute with them on the Amsterdam raffle as well.
Didn't win, they charged me twice anyways, took 3-4 weeks to get my money back and I had to prove to them with my bank records that I was charged.
They suck.

Was thinking the same thing
I was thinking this could work? Just not sure if you'd have to put multiple coats down.
021-Light-Brown-Suede-Dye_350x.jpg

Had a big charge dispute with them on the Amsterdam raffle as well.
Didn't win, they charged me twice anyways, took 3-4 weeks to get my money back and I had to prove to them with my bank records that I was charged.
They suck.
Same here, lost both raffles on Size, took them over a week to refund the money and they shorted me $11 each charge because of conversion rates. Talked to my CC company and they made me whole. I'll never deal with Size again

Help fam. $350 for DS Amsterdams or $450 for 7/10(uppers) Elephants that will require a outsole swap. What would you do?

Help fam. $350 for DS Amsterdams or $450 for 7/10(uppers) Elephants that will require a outsole swap. What would you do?
Gut reaction I’d go elephants, I need them in my life but there are so many variables. What pair can’t you figuratively live without owning? Are you swapping outsoles or paying to have it done? Govrn lists prices at $95-150 for a swap. Are they 2017 elephants? What does 7/10 condition mean? I’m an inquisitive mother F.

Gut reaction I’d go elephants, I need them in my life but there are so many variables. What pair can’t you figuratively live without owning? Are you swapping outsoles or paying to have it done? Govrn lists prices at $95-150 for a swap. Are they 2017 elephants? What does 7/10 condition mean? I’m an inquisitive mother F.
I’ll be doing the outsole swap myself but I’ll have to purchase a donor. 7/10. Normal creases on toe box, some elephant print needs to be touched up, midsole needs to be repainted. I need elephants but also have a irrational fear of the amsterdams shooting up astronomically lol

I’ll be doing the outsole swap myself but I’ll have to purchase a donor. 7/10. Normal creases on toe box, some elephant print needs to be touched up, midsole needs to be repainted. I need elephants but also have a irrational fear of the amsterdams shooting up astronomically lol
Unfortunately the Amsterdams are just out of hand for a shoe that new. My size is $460 which can kiss it’s own ***. Let’s say you pay $60 for an outside donor at most, you’re sitting at $510 for what sounds like a good pair of elephants. Good price on used elephants is hard to come by but Amsterdams aren’t slowing down. I’d still prefer elephants over Dams. Curious what you choose. My second answer is: Both.

NT PSA: Ask which shoe you should buy on NT and someone inevitably says “both”.

AAB9BD45-B9C6-4676-93CC-1FD2F06BEAC7.gif

Definitely serious. I’m not familiar with them but I remember years ago there were some comparison pics. I’ve bought mine from nice kicks in sf back in the rerelease in 2017, but I’m looking to get another Online. Do you guys know how to spot them?

Back
Top Bottom