THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My take on a more understated BC3 colorway.
PS'd the pic to show what it'd look like if I blacked out the elephant around the eyelet, cause I'd probably do that.
Red sole because I do like a little hit of color where it can be seen, can't see a red liner wearing jeans.

thinking about an all-suede ID but i feel like the elephant print option is driving the prices up
also, wonder how buttery the suede would be

undecided on the color of the swoosh, thinking either black, gray or pink elephant lol

I think leave the swoosh the same color blue as the rest of the shoe for a very clean look.
I'd get laces the same blue too, just to have them, can buy white laces anywhere if you decide you want white.
But you'll never walk into a store and find that color blue laces.
I personally never get black, white or red laces in ID's, can get them anywhere, can't get the other colors that easily.

Last edited:
here's a lackluster attempt at a monotone all-suede upper.  tried to do something like the milans, but there was no "pop" color for the lining and outsole.. so just decided to put a white midsole and darker outsole

Last edited:
Since an Atmos clone will never look right to me without the elephant collar, or the patent blue swoosh, and cause I'm bored...
A bit of a Reverse Atmos...blue outsole and liner cause I just thought it looked better than black.

Playing around w/ nike ID at work makes me look im getting so much work done, if they only knew
tongue.gif

So here are my takes:

Just got info from someone who already got the IDs with the new options early. Cement print is good same as on any new releases, leather is pretty good but STAY AWAY from the suede. Apparently it is absolute garbage sandpaper crap. This was true for both the AM1s and the dunks.

So yeah if your thinking about making an ID stay away from the suede unless you want to be really disappointed.

I wish there was a mesh option

QUESTION: so the option to change the airbag, is that changing the color of the bubble or the unit inside the bubble but the bubble is still clear?

Last edited:
This was the first thing I made as soon as the options came out. All white leather, gum bottom, cement mudguard and swoosh. Came out pretty clean IMO.

Another take on the Black Cement AM1's. I actually might do this one but there's so many options that I wanna make sure before I place an order

Last edited:
Yes the option changes the color of the inside of the unit, not the tint. The bubble itself stays clear.

The premiums look like it may change the bubble itself judging by the way the nike id configuration thing looks. Make a non premium id then make a premium, they look different.

Yeah im gonna steal that WC3 '88 idea 

thank u good sir for the inspiration. Gotta get the royal AM1s first though. Grab em end of this week

The premiums look like it may change the bubble itself judging by the way the nike id configuration thing looks. Make a non premium id then make a premium, they look different.
I saw that but you can see in the actual real samples they use for the main pic of the ID option that the bubbles are clear. Plus my friend ordered libertys which were a premium and they had the clear bubble.

My version of black cement 3

i wasnt a fan of the all cement print that they JB has coming out on the Vs, but your design is pretty dope. im really intrigued as to what they would look like in person.

aside for the iD craze...does anyone have any more info about the 3 suede cws that are coming out? i really want at least blue and green pairs.

Back
Top Bottom