THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Playing around w/ nike ID at work makes me look im getting so much work done, if they only knew
tongue.gif

So here are my takes:
I might have to place an order for those Kid Robot's!!! No elephant print though.

Just got info from someone who already got the IDs with the new options early. Cement print is good same as on any new releases, leather is pretty good but STAY AWAY from the suede. Apparently it is absolute garbage sandpaper crap. This was true for both the AM1s and the dunks.

So yeah if your thinking about making an ID stay away from the suede unless you want to be really disappointed.
is this confirmed info!??

Just got info from someone who already got the IDs with the new options early. Cement print is good same as on any new releases, leather is pretty good but STAY AWAY from the suede. Apparently it is absolute garbage sandpaper crap. This was true for both the AM1s and the dunks.

So yeah if your thinking about making an ID stay away from the suede unless you want to be really disappointed.
thanks for this

if anyone comes across a suede pair, let us know

sorry guys, this might be a stupid question, but do you how long the cement print will stay on NikeID? Will it be up for awhile or does the option disappear after 1-2 weeks?

I saw them today and the Leather is REALLY PREMIUM Stuff, the suede look great IMO it was the same material as is the Clorophylls upper around the Denim swoosh. The elephant print was the same one as on my Clark Kents. Today i will make my pair so i will take pics of the materials to help you guys out

I saw them today and the Leather is REALLY PREMIUM Stuff, the suede look great IMO it was the same material as is the Clorophylls upper around the Denim swoosh. The elephant print was the same one as on my Clark Kents. Today i will make my pair so i will take pics of the materials to help you guys out
Thanks for the early info a week ago.

Also thanks in advance for the pics of the materials you plan on taking today, I'm anxious to see them.

Appreciate it

Hmmmm that is very strange because my dude said his pair was so bad that he's already in the process of returning them, I'll see if he can send me some pics tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the typical nike inconsistency like with the Milan's though. I got 3 pairs of those and one had straight butter suede all around but the other two had awful sandpaper suede and not even any at all that was halfway decent.

If you saw them at a nike store you have to remember that they'll sift thru like 50 pairs to find ones that are absolutely perfect to put on display.

If you sign up for Tres Bien's newsletter, you get 10% off + there is already 20% off listed prices for non-EU customers

They have US size 7 & 9 in these and would be $74.59 + shipping

And 7, 8, 9, 10 & 10.5 in these for only $69.12 + shipping

Those Kid Robots and WC88s are so nice. The Kennedy mockup ain't too bad either. I'm a sucker for tan on a shoe.

PS I remember when I would only frequent the S ole collector forums. SMH I'm glad I grew up and found y'all lol

sorry guys, this might be a stupid question, but do you how long the cement print will stay on NikeID? Will it be up for awhile or does the option disappear after 1-2 weeks?

Should be up for awhile I'm sure. Id options don't rotate that quickly, it takes a lot of ramping up production lines and materials.

If you sign up for Tres Bien's newsletter, you get 10% off + there is already 20% off listed prices for non-EU customers

They have US size 7 & 9 in these and would be $74.59 + shipping

And 7, 8, 9, 10 & 10.5 in these for only $69.12 + shipping

Not seeing the OG reds on the site, only the obsidians...

Ha, guess I wasnt the only one with the BC3 idea

Anyways, I wonder what the leather and mesh looks like in real life, I can't really tell... Does anyone live close to a NIKEiD studio? Maybe you could provide us with some pics...
lol what happened to the niketalk yuku, I cant log in on my account anymore :'(
edit: good looks avengenator & willmax

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom