THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I put them on to make sure they dont have the Nokia toe box.
DeepFalseBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

What is a 'Nokia toe box'? lol

DeepFalseBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

What is a 'Nokia toe box'? lol
I believe this is where it started and discussion continued from there https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/post-30040408

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT coined the term

Yeah, never knew how to explain when that happens. Good to know lol. Welp.... hope seller on stockx didn’t go low on the restock pair for a reason :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Question for anyone in here who owns a pair of Ben Drury’s (Hold Tight). Are they still wearable? I purchased them when they dropped and wore them a few dozen times.

Hi guys,

I sort of float in and out here, so sorry if this has been asked but is Nike still doing any ultra style AM1 with the phylon midsole?

I have a pair of the OG blue ultra essential that I wear the hell out of and wouldn’t mind another or something similar?

Thanks!

anyone know where to get a pair of Londons for under $350? I decided I was going to just pull the trigger, overnight my 11 went from 325 all in to 380 on stockx, which surprisingly is the cheapest place I can find a pair right now.

anyone know where to get a pair of Londons for under $350? I decided I was going to just pull the trigger, overnight my 11 went from 325 all in to 380 on stockx, which surprisingly is the cheapest place I can find a pair right now.
I think that’s the cheapest you’ll find at the moment. Idk where else you’d find a pair. EBay is dry and the listing in GoAT is in the $400s.

Reactions: 907
I think that’s the cheapest you’ll find at the moment. Idk where else you’d find a pair. EBay is dry and the listing in GoAT is in the $400s.
Stadium goods (which I've never actually used before) doesn't have them either, which seemed strange to me.

maybe depop? never bought shoes from there but i had a look just now and there’s a pair for £230 ($285), even with shipping to the US it should be below $350

Attachments

• 9EBA8DE8-F83E-430A-BA9C-0B1DE7888092.png
    9EBA8DE8-F83E-430A-BA9C-0B1DE7888092.png
    997.7 KB · Views: 125
maybe depop? never bought shoes from there but i had a look just now and there’s a pair for £230 ($285), even with shipping to the US it should be below $350
Damn, must be a regional thing because I can't find them on there at all! That, or someone bought them already.

Just put a bid in hopes someone will take it. My size prices has been going up and down. It’s annoying... i wish they were as low as they are when I copped

Reactions: 907

If you can get away with .5 down, pairs here are below 350 up to US 10.5.

Last edited:
Wow, kickscrew got the best price for sure

Is kickscrew legit??? Didn’t they used to have problems back then? I think they were selling fakes back then

Back
Top Bottom