THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow, kickscrew got the best price for sure

Is kickscrew legit??? Didn’t they used to have problems back then? I think they were selling fakes back then

There have been loads of mentions of KC in NT threads over the years, and the consensus has been that they are indeed legit. I've ordered a few pairs from them myself and all been fine. Saying that, I'd only use them as a last resort. If in two minds just pay the extra 50 or whatever to avoid copp anxiety.

Last edited:
From their “about us” page:

Founded in 2008 by a team of sneaker lovers who have been keen to share their passion for sneakers to everyone around the globe, KicksCrew is a Hong Kong-based company that carries the collectible sneakers, hard-to-find exclusives and the most sought-after streetwear items. Listed as Top 20 Worldwide Legit Site by Complex, we only import from authorized suppliers. Hence, our customers can be assured that everything we sell is 100% authentic and legit.

... So, sounds like most likely you’d get a legit pair but if they’re not getting pairs directly from the manufacturers then you’re still taking a small risk.

Word word. Yeah, I remember they were getting heat for selling fakes around 2010-2011.

but yo... I’m trying to cop the anniversary royals. Glad Nike Gave us* a break on am1’s. Needed to catch up on some pairs

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 You UNDS'd yours yet?
IMG_7705.JPG

nice lace detail on these
IMG_7711.JPG

Last edited:
20200510_113816.jpg

Got lucky overnight! I'm still baffled that dude would list these for $305 when they'd been selling for significantly more than that for days, but I'm not gonna complain about it. That new 3% fee is some bull**** though, I thought it was coming out the sellers side?

20200510_113816.jpg

Got lucky overnight! I'm still baffled that dude would list these for $305 when they'd been selling for significantly more than that for days, but I'm not gonna complain about it. That new 3% fee is some bull**** though, I thought it was coming out the sellers side?
$25 shipping? Europe?

Traded my early access pair of size 10 royal toe Jordan 1s for these yesterday, VNDS and also size 10. Swapped out the black laces and trying these.

In line for some Mother’s Day flowers.

Attachments

• F706028C-D64E-4854-BE68-6D5E99D48198.jpeg
    F706028C-D64E-4854-BE68-6D5E99D48198.jpeg
    834.3 KB · Views: 394
20200510_113816.jpg

StockX is thieving to stay afloat. They charge both the seller and the buyer the 3% processing fee. Double dip dicks.

20200510_113816.jpg

those shipping prices on sx seem pretty random at times to me

just ordered a new pair of red anniversaries, they're coming to the UK from Lithia Springs, GA, shipping - £13.50 (~$16.70)

processing fees are similar, i paid £5.43 ($6.72), so about 2.7%, same as you did

I've only ordered from stockx a few times as I avoid it as much as possible and goat or Ebay is usually cheaper anyway, but I'm pretty sure I've always paid $25 for shipping/authentication from them, as opposed to the $15 that Goat charges, the new fee is just one more reason not to order from them. Good looking out to whoever recommended depop too, no Londons but I definitely scored a couple deals on there. Hopefully it isn't infested with fakes? I guess we'll see.

20200511_022110.jpg

I've probably posted these with a dozen different laces in them at this point, but I think these are finally it. I don't know why no pro sports teams use the orange/baby blue combo, it would look great on a black background, especially on a football uniform. I can't even think of any shoes Nike has used it on, which is a shame imo.

Back
Top Bottom