THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sort of similar to the 2 all leather vintage cws that were on the Vote Back a few years back. In a way.

2020-05-27_203951.jpg

So, some ID's with a miniswoosh? Not impressed lol.
Using this logic, og reds are just some iD's.

I'll take 2 pairs of every color of the rainbow in og colorblocking. Just like they are doing with the am90 right. I'd be over the moon happy of they did the same with am1. Green, maroon, yellow, orange, baby blue, neon green, purple, give them all to me.

I'll take 2 pairs of every color of the rainbow in og colorblocking. Just like they are doing with the am90 right. I'd be over the moon happy of they did the same with am1. Green, maroon, yellow, orange, baby blue, neon green, purple, give them all to me.
That's fine bro.

The above is a rendering, not an actual shoe. I fully expect the new pairs to have good shape. Only the iD's have had the bad shape, for whatever reason.
That would be nice but the same thing was said about the renderings of the new IDs and those turned out to be straight trash just like the renderings.

That would be nice but the same thing was said about the renderings of the new IDs and those turned out to be straight trash just like the renderings.

One is a rendering straight from Nike, the other is from a leak with no affiliation with the company.

While their info is as legit as they come, when it comes to the actual visuals of the shoes their just in the dark as us until samples or production starts up.

Just have a look at their rendering of the city pack.

EOwLc7BVAAAZPms.jpeg

I've always dreamed of them making a mustard yellow in the OG colorblocking.

Don't think they're renders, but a mirrored (see heel logo) pic (stock?) of some all leather cw from a while back.

Or.... they might be the (mirrored) render from when leather was still available on ID.

One is a rendering straight from Nike, the other is from a leak with no affiliation with the company.

While their info is as legit as they come, when it comes to the actual visuals of the shoes their just in the dark as us until samples or production starts up.

Just have a look at their rendering of the city pack.

EOwLc7BVAAAZPms.jpeg

the coloring and details are off on the city pack but the shape looks like the actual shape of the shoe. I understand what you're saying about only knowing so much until actual pictures surface. I'm just more inclined to believe nike is going back to the old shape since they re introduced the cliff toe with the current IDs.

the coloring and details are off on the city pack but the shape looks like the actual shape of the shoe. I understand what you're saying about only knowing so much until actual pictures surface. I'm just more inclined to believe nike is going back to the old shape since they re introduced the cliff toe with the current IDs.
Right, they just used a different template for this photoshop of what they think it'll look like. As for the new iD's, they are made on a different line/plant than gr's where they made 100k at a time instead of one at a time.

I understand Ids come from a different plant. What I cant understand is why Nike would make two different versions of the same model for years to come. Why would they change the mold at one plant and not all of the others? City pack could have already produced before the molds were changed.

Last edited:
I understand Ids come from a different plant. What I cant understand is why Nike would make to different versions of the same model for years to come. Why would they change the mold at one plant and not all of the others? City pack could have already produced before the molds were changed.
My theory:

They shifted production of iD's to an old plant/line with old molds and rolled with it.

Back
Top Bottom