THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

13AE7449-B5AD-4A9F-8860-8C1E8F5D783C.jpeg

Todays pair, absolutely love this colourway...

One is a rendering straight from Nike, the other is from a leak with no affiliation with the company.

While their info is as legit as they come, when it comes to the actual visuals of the shoes their just in the dark as us until samples or production starts up.

Just have a look at their rendering of the city pack.

EOwLc7BVAAAZPms.jpeg
I thought they pulled nike.net pictures at times, not just renderings

Using this logic, og reds are just some iD's.

I'll take 2 pairs of every color of the rainbow in og colorblocking. Just like they are doing with the am90 right. I'd be over the moon happy of they did the same with am1. Green, maroon, yellow, orange, baby blue, neon green, purple, give them all to me.

This all day. Solid color blocking with nice hues is how you build variety and keep things interesting. Not every shoe needs to be chinatowns/Susan’s/city pack/etc.

i’ve been after this pair for a while but stockx dont have them in my size right now (the one they had sold for over £200 yesterday), nothing on ebay either :frown:

I lucked out with mine, but had to size down half a size, they are a bit snug but not uncomfortable. I ended up getting mine off Goat for $200AUD delivered which is the cheapest pair ive scored off Goat/StockX

Back
Top Bottom