THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20200603_111646.jpg

Picked these up for $30 on poshmark, after a cleaning and some new laces they don't look half bad, I'll definitely be getting some use out of them.

It's crazy because you can change the color of the logo on the 90 by using Air Max as the text. The AM1 NBY could really be amazing with some minor improvements. Right now I own two pairs, a NikeID pair from August 2018 and USA themed one I made in January of this year as it is the closest I will see to an Obsidian like colorway as I refuse to pay the resell for those.

I wanted to make an ID and had plenty of designs ready but the inability to change the tongue logo among a few other things kept me from doing so. I like how you’re thinking.

It's crazy because you can change the color of the logo on the 90 by using Air Max as the text. The AM1 NBY could really be amazing with some minor improvements. Right now I own two pairs, a NikeID pair from August 2018 and USA themed one I made in January of this year as it is the closest I will see to an Obsidian like colorway as I refuse to pay the resell for those.
Considering what the ID program has offered in the past Nike can definitely do better and give us, at the least, limited time premium options.

Back
Top Bottom