THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anybody got the SKU for the Por La Familias?
I don't think there is 1. Weren't they simply regular IDs?

A while ago Nike tried to hype their ID program by having semi important/interesting people have their own exclusive shoe, but then it turned out they were nothing more than ID designs that anyone could make with the then available options, and I think this was one of them, and they would have the color code of any ID from that period. So if you have that color code it might help you but it will not by definition lead you to these.

Theoretically it's possible that they don't even exist, if no one actually chose to use his design... but there's a few on foot pics on the net, so some pairs should be there.

There's a few sizes on GOAT, also without any color code/SKU.

Does anyone have a pic of The “smoke grey” suede on the am1 IDs? Been wanting to make a pair of chilis so gotta make sure they’ll look proper

UnDSed these puppies for work today
C06D6033-2CF5-45C0-B0EC-6146769E1527.jpeg

A while ago Nike tried to hype their ID program by having semi important/interesting people have their own exclusive shoe, but then it turned out they were nothing more than ID designs that anyone could make with the then available options, and I think this was one of them, and they would have the color code of any ID from that period. So if you have that color code it might help you but it will not by definition lead you to these.

Theoretically it's possible that they don't even exist, if no one actually chose to use his design... but there's a few on foot pics on the net, so some pairs should be there.

That move seemed like an effort to use up ID materials before switching to new ones.

Thanks for the info my man.. I was a bit confused because I thought these actually had a release date for the actual shoe

kenb504 kenb504 StockX is showing a FSR of the Por La Familia's
Yeah my size is going for $400.. i was on the hunt for a used pair in good condition for the low 200s, thought by having the SKU i could find a pair buried somewhere online lol

Color options need to be expanded as well especially for the mudguard along with a split outsole. It'd be nice to be able to recreate anniversary pairs with green, orange, yellow, light blue, purple, etc. A shape improvement would be the icing on the cake. If they can get it right with the 90's in terms of shape there is no reason they cannot do the same with these.

NIKE BY YOU air max 1 are gone

Color options need to be expanded as well especially for the mudguard along with a split outsole. It'd be nice to be able to recreate anniversary pairs with green, orange, yellow, light blue, purple, etc. A shape improvement would be the icing on the cake. If they can get it right with the 90's in terms of shape there is no reason they cannot do the same with these.
I wanted to make an ID and had plenty of designs ready but the inability to change the tongue logo among a few other things kept me from doing so. I like how you’re thinking.

Back
Top Bottom