THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

what are some good plain air max colorways for my first pair. i dont wanna spend 150 iding them even tho the gold pair on the last page is too dope

i'd say the OG [men's] colorways if you don't have [those]

i agree with austin066 & nike recently retro'd both of these...

554717-160

554717-100

Last edited:
I don't know, I've got a few beautiful AM1s w/cement print that I've mocked up on NikeID but with no mesh available for the toebox, I just can't pull the trigger. I don't even have a problem with the $150 pricetag, I'd make multiple pairs if they had mesh.

$150? They're £145 on the uk site, it's madness.still got to cop a pair or two just to have some elephant print am1s

I don't know, I've got a few beautiful AM1s w/cement print that I've mocked up on NikeID but with no mesh available for the toebox, I just can't pull the trigger. I don't even have a problem with the $150 pricetag, I'd make multiple pairs if they had mesh.

This exactly! Making iDs are so difficult for me. I'm OCD about my kicks, so if I wait the 5 weeks or so and don't like them, I'll be super salty haha.

yeah black suede gold swoosh .. go to sneakersteal where i got it from

just picked these up at my local outlet for $4.54 hehe. well...they were 20% off the $54.97, i had some clothing to return, and i had a $5 gift card and a survey coupon. great deal if you ask me :smokin its leesburg, va btw and they have a fsr minus 10s. i apologize if this is supposed to go in the outlet thread only...

Last edited:
just picked these up at my local outlet for $4.54 hehe. well...they were 20% off the $54.97, i had some clothing to return, and i had a $5 gift card and a survey coupon. great deal if you ask me :smokin its leesburg, va btw and they have a fsr minus 10s. i apologize if this is supposed to go in the outlet thread only...

Yeah u got a steal!! Sneakersteal posted them in leesburg a few weeks ago as well couple people commented said they copped n had fsr then too. Good work homie $4 damn im jealous. Oh well i copped for 50% off retail so icant complain

Last edited:
All your ID's are all dope but lets get back to business when does the damn suede pack hit the states, Im trying to get my Camron on all purple everything...

^^^ this. And need the leopard FBs which are starting to hit overseas so i'm hoping NDC within the next3-4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom