THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

what are some good plain air max colorways for my first pair. i dont wanna spend 150 iding them even tho the gold pair on the last page is too dope

no mesh option for the base :smh: :smh:

probably a deal breaker

what are some good plain air max colorways for my first pair. i dont wanna spend 150 iding them even tho the gold pair on the last page is too dope

i'd say the OG colorways if you don't have any

Last edited:
X2 on the pictures Will.. The two black look great to me.. So many choices, hard to choose.

the elephant print on those sample pics looks damn good ! i just wish they gave us more colors for the suede/leather options. typical nike iD though. always teasing us...

Blk PRM RoundRock outlet $41.97 anyone interested ..
just got a 12 for $55 2-day ship

512-868-9511

So...I need a little help deciding.
White midsole/black outsole, white midsole/gum outsole, or black midsole/gum outsole?

So...I need a little help deciding.
White midsole/black outsole, white midsole/gum outsole, or black midsole/gum outsole?
My vote is #2.  It's so hard to decide on NIKEiDs, once you think you're done, you find something else you can change up.  Took me about 2.5 days deciding on mine before I submitted TWO! Just to get the free shipping and if the other one comes out bad..I can still return it.

My vote is #2.  It's so hard to decide on NIKEiDs, once you think you're done, you find something else you can change up.  Took me about 2.5 days deciding on mine before I submitted TWO! Just to get the free shipping and if the other one comes out bad..I can still return it.

Definitely the second one. I'm not a fan of black uppers with a black midsole and gum bottoms are always a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom