THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike’s cancel game is strong. If they’re going to be doing this on the 30th, It’s over. Anybody know why they’re doing this though?

Looks like a mass canceling. Mine should be incoming.
tenor-3.gif

You’re right, but that doesn’t explain all the other cancellations. Daisys and a few other shoes are getting cancelled. What I’ve been seeing is that they even restock the shoes and people still get their shoes cancelled. Nike is definitely foul for that

You’re right, but that doesn’t explain all the other cancellations. Daisys and a few other shoes are getting cancelled. What I’ve been seeing is that they even restock the shoes and people still get their shoes cancelled. Nike is definitely foul for that
Seems like a glitch is posting things for sale early. Don't think it has anything to do with how you pay.

I guess I gotta keep a look out when they drop again :smh:

I’m cool with it dropping the way they did and not on SNKRS

Sorry to hear all the cancelations here on thr hunter greens. To shine some light, I copped these off GOAT used for $80 USD. Only required slight cleaning!
DDDDA487-7B0C-4167-923B-9873503F7930.jpeg

What’s the name of these they’re :emoji_fire:?

Edit: Nvm google & the NTer below answered my question.

Last edited:
got my cancellation on the mamba fury's and af1's. I ordered the same pair of Af1 because they restocked my size and it's not looking good. there is some shady **** going on over in Oregon. I don't want to hear nothing about glitches. Its all about hype. Tired of this ****. I think its a wrap for PayPal with Nike orders. Too much of a risk. I love PayPal credit with no interest but paying double or triple the price is not worth it.

Word. I’ve been having trouble with the Nike App. It’s been over a month and the elite team still hasn’t figured out a solid solution. My PayPal won’t save on the app, and when I use my debit card, my purchases can’t be found in their system. Probably only me, but I wondering their system is just messing up lately

Back
Top Bottom