THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m surprised my order didn’t get cancelled, I opted for the 2 day shipping maybe that’s why? 🤷🏽‍♂️

^ check the prior page. People in here selected 2 day shipping and still got their order cancelled. From what I can tell, there’s no rhyme or reason to this. Just another odd situation from Nike.

A part of me feels like it has to do with your location but I’m sure those who got shipping confirmations are scattered across the US

Last edited:
20200719_123707.jpg
20200719_123707.jpg

Absolute pure speculation on my end. In the end, some orders were fulfilled and some weren’t. Only Nike knows why.

Just have to wait until 7/30* and see. #staypositive #everyonegoneat

Cancel mostly everyone’s order so bots can really get a “fair shot” on 7/30 smh. I hate Nike for this man. All these stores are in the resell game :smh:.

Canceling some orders yet fulfilling select others is about as unfair and cruel as it gets. Nike’s reached an all time low with this one as far as I’m concerned. Unbelievable.

Agreed, but at this point it's looking like a pattern. Same damn thing happened with the Daisy drop(s). Arguably, that situation was worse, because they kept dropping - and Nike kept canceling orders while fulfilling some, over and over, with no rhyme nor reason as to why. Some folks on NT placed three consecutive orders over the course of a few days, only to see every single pair cancelled. In the end, though, I think most people who wanted them managed to get an order shipped. Hopefully the end result is the same with the hunter greens.

tl;dr - if the hunter greens follow the example of the Daisys: it'll be a a huge pain in the ***, but you'll probably end up with a pair at retail. Eventually.

Are the burgundy and purple anniversary style pairs releasing for sure or is that just a photoshop?

Also this new trend of Nike canceling orders and then dropping the same shoe later is garbanzo.

Are the burgundy and purple anniversary style pairs releasing for sure or is that just a photoshop?

Also this new trend of Nike canceling orders and then dropping the same shoe later is garbanzo.
Maybe but those pics in the thread are shops. The Bordeaux pic is especially obvious, the white is basically sail now from the color editing.

Last edited:
Funny...but that’s exactly why I asked. I don’t see them on any calendars for retail sites just blogs saying 2020 or a couple listing April 30. Sneaker News reported twice that Bacon AM90s were getting a retro. We don’t know what is true.
This. Just a bit of googling and finding a few blogs really. If some folks got theirs to ship, I don’t see why they wouldn’t drop on the 30th

Back
Top Bottom