THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I initiated a chat online with a Nike rep to complain about the cancellation and request a promo code. At first she said the best they could do was 10% but I pressed for 20% and she came back with 15% best and final like I was trying to take money out of her pocket or something. Yeah, I took it...

Maybe but those pics in the thread are shops. The Bordeaux pic is especially obvious, the white is basically sail now from the color editing.

Yea I figured they were shopped, just wasn't sure if we had some sort of confirmation like style code or release date.

I would put the burgs and purps way ahead of the orange and green. Hopefully they drop.

I initiated a chat online with a Nike rep to complain about the cancellation and request a promo code. At first she said the best they could do was 10% but I pressed for 20% and she came back with 15% best and final like I was trying to take money out of her pocket or something. Yeah, I took it...

it’s funny how these employees try their hardest to save the companies a couple of pennies. You’re not getting a promotion or a raise..

it’s funny how these employees try their hardest to save the companies a couple of pennies. You’re not getting a promotion or a raise..

That’s not how it works

It’s not about trying to save a couple of pennies, it’s about saving their jobs. They get reviewed and every code they give out is logged.

They’re not about to keep someone on the job who’s generous with the 30-40% codes.

Canceling some orders yet fulfilling select others is about as unfair and cruel as it gets. Nike’s reached an all time low with this one as far as I’m concerned. Unbelievable.
And you know that with the upcoming release they have enough pairs to fulfill these orders, but they STILL chose to cancel them. I mean, the whole point of the order confirmation to CONFIRM that your order is placed. They should have 100% honored these orders.

It reminds me of their so called "reservation" emails telling you that the shoes have been reserved for you until 5pm, but when you log in to buy the shoes they're all sold out. Like wtf? Saw a Seinfeld episode that reminded me of this and I started cracking up.

it’s funny how these “sneakerheads” try their hardest to jump on latest releases like their lives depended on it. You’re not getting clout because you got them before everyone...

Last edited:
And you know that with the upcoming release they have enough pairs to fulfill these orders, but they STILL chose to cancel them. I mean, the whole point of the order confirmation to CONFIRM that your order is placed. They should have 100% honored these orders.

I mentioned this to the rep I was chatting with when she said they cancelled my pair because they did not have enough pairs to fulfill orders. I said that the scheduled release was supposed to be 7/30 and that they should just leave the unfulfilled orders as processing (like a pre-order) until 7/30 and fulfill those orders first on that date. She said she hoped I would participate in the release on 7/30, aka IDGAF.

I mentioned this to the rep I was chatting with when she said they cancelled my pair because they did not have enough pairs to fulfill orders. I said that the scheduled release was supposed to be 7/30 and that they should just leave the unfulfilled orders as processing (like a pre-order) until 7/30 and fulfill those orders first on that date. She said she hoped I would participate in the release on 7/30, aka IDGAF.
At least it seems like she confirmed the 7/30 release though lol

I can't speak for anyone else but I couldn't care less about the early part or clout part. I just want them to wear them.
Clout is for kids and social media. I’m with you just wanted the shoes and it’s not about being first, it’s about feeling confident you secured a pair and won’t have to miss on the slayed release day or consider resell. Then the cancellation comes and gives you the finger.

Clout is for kids and social media. I’m with you just wanted the shoes and it’s not about being first, it’s about feeling confident you secured a pair and won’t have to miss on the slayed release day or consider resell. Then the cancellation comes and gives you the finger.
Exactly. It’s nice to get a pair you really want for retail or under. Disappointing when you find out you have to try again.

Any of yall get this $75 voucher from nike? I seen it on twitter.
Screenshot_20200720-095332_Twitter.jpg

Yea got it too

got some items in my cart, mainly workout gear, I’m contemplating we’ll see

Back
Top Bottom