THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Quarantine Kicks day 100. DNA Ch. 1
20200724_094027.jpg
Wore mine yesterday. I prefer the purple punch a little more but they are both great.

Damn, so they’re dropping both the greens and orange on the same day. I’m wondering how am I gonna bag both on the sneakers app lol.

Love mine, still haven’t broke them out yet
Same, I'm a huge Seahawks fan so these are waiting for the season to start to get worn with my old colorway Seahawks gear. It's rare to find a Nike that actually matches team colors, let alone a GOOD shoe, I need to double up on these while I can.

Troy Daniels out here putting grass stains all over his London Am1's!! :sick::sick: :rofl:

7:55 mark in the video and maybe even earlier.

Damn, so they’re dropping both the greens and orange on the same day. I’m wondering how am I gonna bag both on the sneakers app lol.
Are you in Europe? Because of not we have no info on these being available in the US. My dumb *** is considering trying for a pair off END at $200 shipped.

Same, I'm a huge Seahawks fan so these are waiting for the season to start to get worn with my old colorway Seahawks gear. It's rare to find a Nike that actually matches team colors, let alone a GOOD shoe, I need to double up on these while I can.
Now why would you try to ruin a good shoe by attaching the Seahawks to it? 😂

I considered doing the END draw, but Nike has to at least drop the green pair at some point. I’ve never seen a shoe just randomly go up for sale and not restock eventually, especially without a actually release. Maybe a more sought after Jordan or something but not these

Troy Daniels out here putting grass stains all over his London Am1's!! :sick::sick: :rofl:

7:55 mark in the video and maybe even earlier.

Are you shure those aren't the Golf Version? Lord knows they dropped 50+ GOlf joints in the last few months.

Reactions: 907
Naw, Cali. I’m not trying to pay end price. **** em and their overpriced bs

nothing against END, I’ve been lucky enough to win a few raffles, but some part of me wishes no one enters the raffle to see what price they list them for on the website.

I know they tend to this (rarely) when they have leftover stock from a raffle but there’s gotta be some give on that price. I mean, when I did buy AM1’s from them, they all were in line with US pricing. I just can’t see any movement with a $45 price hike + $10 shipping to the US

Are you shure those aren't the Golf Version? Lord knows they dropped 50+ GOlf joints in the last few months.
Lol. It would be pretty cool if they did a golf version but those are just the regular joints. The kicks will be fine I just thought they were an interesting choice to golf in.

Good price on some near new Size? Dawns in a US 11

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Lol. It would be pretty cool if they did a golf version but those are just the regular joints. The kicks will be fine I just thought they were an interesting choice to golf in.

I'm sure the guy gets sent more pairs than he can even wear, so I doubt he cares what they are TBH.

Back
Top Bottom