THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What’s Consensus On Sizing From Everyone On Green And Oranges?

The Sizing/Fit Difference Between Those Recent Anniversaries And That Curry Series Was Grotesque :sick:

What’s Consensus On Sizing From Everyone On Green And Oranges?

The Sizing/Fit Difference Between Those Recent Anniversaries And That Curry Series Was Grotesque :sick:
Yeah, I’m going up half a size for that reason. My obsidians were also slightly tighter than my reds and royals.

The green and orange cws are GRs right? Easy as the og anniversary pairs at least? We just don’t
have any US release info.
getting a little nervous after seeing them on a resale ig page

I don’t think they will be hard to acquire. Just like any other shoe, don’t sleep. I think Europe is flooded with them. The majority just don’t ship to USA anymore, which Nike did warn us early this year

Agree with this. Currys were the only recent AM1 that I had to go up .5 from my normal AM1 size.

Wait I take that back. My Have a Nike Day fit tight too for some reason.

Do you have Blue Recalls? The blue/grey/white (not yellow swoosh) fit more snug than other pairs on me.

Do you have Blue Recalls? The blue/grey/white (not yellow swoosh) fit more snug than other pairs on me.
I didn’t purchase them, but when I tried on the Swipas they seemed to be a lot more narrow than my other AM1’s as well

Thanks for this, any of these besides END :sick: ship to USA? SNS used to but it says unavailable to my region.

Most of them ship to US unless it's release date product or limited inventory, we're just going to have to wait and see. I HAD (still do actually) a BAD feeling about these with the way Nike handled the "shock" drop. I'm not sure if everyone noticed the new "comparison" metric that SNKRS is using (where they ask you to pick between A and B whether it's a feature on a shoe or how you'd wear it) but I believe they're using this to gauge interest on certain releases.

A few years ago, these would've released everywhere for retail, been EASILY attainable and may have even went on sale and hit outlets. I think NIke is trying to get away from that and they're trying to capitalize on "hype".

They've used "influencers" to do collabs only to borrow from those collabs and use similar "elements" throughout the brand to capitalize on other silhouettes that would not have performed as well if they didn't share similar elements of a hyped release.

While these aren't a collab, I find it STRIKINGLY odd that Nike had so many cancellations on the "shock" drop and then all of sudden "sneaker media" started posting release dates and then END with the raffle BS.....c'mon man, we're talking about a AM1 in BASIC color blocking...NO crazy materials, elements or ANY of the "extra" foolishness

It's kinda sad man, the people that REALLY want the sneakers don't have the opportunity to purchase them at retail because the resell market has become an industry.

Damn, I miss the days when you could walk into a store, try a shoe or two on, cop and walk out.....almost feels ancient...like I would leave Footlocker and look up and see a pterodactyl....that was random...

Has it been confirmed that these releases are EU only?

NO confirmation, the green "released" stateside via a "shock" drop if you want to call it that. They'll release on SNKRS and NDC eventually. I do have a feeling that Nike is paying attention to this EU release and will monitor the resell market to determine interest and how they will go about the US release.....now I sound like a sneaker conspiracy theorist.....

Most of them ship to US unless it's release date product or limited inventory, we're just going to have to wait and see. I HAD (still do actually) a BAD feeling about these with the way Nike handled the "shock" drop. I'm not sure if everyone noticed the new "comparison" metric that SNKRS is using (where they ask you to pick between A and B whether it's a feature on a shoe or how you'd wear it) but I believe they're using this to gauge interest on certain releases.

A few years ago, these would've released everywhere for retail, been EASILY attainable and may have even went on sale and hit outlets. I think NIke is trying to get away from that and they're trying to capitalize on "hype".

They've used "influencers" to do collabs only to borrow from those collabs and use similar "elements" throughout the brand to capitalize on other silhouettes that would not have performed as well if they didn't share similar elements of a hyped release.

While these aren't a collab, I find it STRIKINGLY odd that Nike had so many cancellations on the "shock" drop and then all of sudden "sneaker media" started posting release dates and then END with the raffle BS.....c'mon man, we're talking about a AM1 in BASIC color blocking...NO crazy materials, elements or ANY of the "extra" foolishness

It's kinda sad man, the people that REALLY want the sneakers don't have the opportunity to purchase them at retail because the resell market has become an industry.

Damn, I miss the days when you could walk into a store, try a shoe or two on, cop and walk out.....almost feels ancient...like I would leave Footlocker and look up and see a pterodactyl....that was random...
And look at what they did to us with that cancellation drop fest. Now that pairs are turning up the asking prices are so high and let’s not forget the people bidding $245. Why would Nike pull such a **** move?
B6D38E81-2512-40DC-9B46-E961ABE5019D.jpeg

Just wait...don't be surprised when they limit/change the NBY options so that we can't just go ID a pair for retail.....I hope I'm wrong.....

Back
Top Bottom