THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They’ll be in WMN’s sizes too?!

via solebox
021F18DF-2AD3-4B06-9A52-1000D0926E98.jpeg

Entered for the END raffle
7B152FBB-3CE0-4876-BEAA-5230E879BFB4.jpeg

I’m already planning my consolation prizes...:lol::blush::frown:

ASICS Metaracers and NBY Unlocked AM95s.

so are we all waking up in the middle of the night tonight to cop on euro sites?

...or are we just gonna play the wait and see game?

Not sure which thread it originally posted, but...

“adapt to the game” :lol::frown:

I’m sure as hell going to try to purchase through a euro site. August is DRY in terms of releases other than these and the Metaracers for me...

so are we all waking up in the middle of the night tonight to cop on euro sites?

...or are we just gonna play the wait and see game?

I entered the END raffle and if I hit I'll be happy, but I'm not planning on it. Otherwise, I'll wait for a US drop. If they don't release here it's on to the next cuz I'm not playing the resell game.

I entered Shinzo because they announce winners in the next 2 hours, not going to participate in SNS, End and other raffles.
If I don't hit on Shinzo then I'll try to cop tomorrow morning on Offspring or other websites doing FCFS. I assume they'll drop on Nike EU too.

Pretty sure Footpatrol, Offspring, Size?, Slam Jam, Solebox are all doing Worldwide shipping?

Not sure which thread it originally posted, but...

“adapt to the game” :lol::frown:

I’m sure as hell going to try to purchase through a euro site. August is DRY in terms of releases other than these and the Metaracers for me...
:rofl:

it was the bron 7 thread

Over or under on anniversary pairs (red royal obsidian aqua) release within the next 4 years? I’ll be optimistic and say under.

damn end is TAXING

i shoulda pulled the trigger on greens when Nike flash dropped em a couple weeks ago.

coulda had em for 112 smh

ANY SITES SHIPPING TO US?

• Haha
Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom