THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m foolishly being optimistic that Nike won’t stiff the US on these. EU folks I know we get stuff all the time that you don’t. But let’s not forget the amazing quality of the London’s and Amsterdams and the lack of a city pack here.
Straight up. For some reason I feel like Nike will lag on us in the states. I’m hella impatient for this release lol

I’m foolishly being optimistic that Nike won’t stiff the US on these. EU folks I know we get stuff all the time that you don’t. But let’s not forget the amazing quality of the London’s and Amsterdams and the lack of a city pack here.
1595893929682.jpeg

Technically these are an NYC shoe.

Actually I’m not sure this is really making a good case for us here.

I meant it more like “this is all we got??” compared to Europe.
Aaaah I misunderstood. The potential for continuing the city pack for all over the world is amazing. But yeah a shoe based off of Chinatown in NYC... okay not really the same.

Last edited:
My order from the 8th is still in route for authentication. Go with goat.
I have one from the 7th in the same situation. I mean I understand delays but does it really need to take a month? They have one person doing the authentication?? Smh

Most likely will cancel your order and refund. That’s what happened to my last order. I haven’t ordered from them since then.

I have one from the 7th in the same situation. I mean I understand delays but does it really need to take a month? They have one person doing the authentication?? Smh
I've had multiple orders take a month. I read somewhere that they had to close down one of their sites due to Covid and move all that product to another site. I don't really mind it, honestly. Im mot wearing most of it right away so when a notification pops up I get a "Hmm what did I buy?" moment. I've also had some come in 10 days so its hit or miss. Check out the StockX and Goat threads. Both seem to be having some issues.

Back
Top Bottom