THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Real happy with the shape on these, a few of those stock pics had me worried. These are extremely nice.

20200805_181726.jpg
20200805_181701.jpg
20200805_181747.jpg

Got the greens in today. Dope sneaker but not worth resale, IMO. Damn shame they’re garnering so much attention. I’ll still keep an eye out for the oranges, but anything over retail ain’t happening.

Hit on the greens from End raffle. u/superblytrife summed it up perfectly.

Entered the SVD raffle as well. If I win, would happily trade straight up for oranges if anyone is interested. Size US 9.5

Anyone think the actual Nike stores will get the Evergreens & Magmas? That’ll probably be my best bet at copping for retail..

It just really blows my mind that I have to enter a raffle for a regular AM1, no collab, no celeb attachment, nothing.. even it’s 33rd anniversary shouldn’t garner this much attention imo

Anyone think the actual Nike stores will get the Evergreens & Magmas? That’ll probably be my best bet at copping for retail..

It just really blows my mind that I have to enter a raffle for a regular AM1, no collab, no celeb attachment, nothing.. even it’s 33rd anniversary shouldn’t garner this much attention imo
I feel you. I still need the royal blue anniversaries (have the reds already) and resell is over $450 for a size 8 smh. I definitely need to scoop the orange and greens before they’re outta my price range

Back
Top Bottom