THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

As expected 🥴
1341F857-94DF-42E1-AD06-4E6B16DE983B.jpeg

Thanks for the info you guys post but I’m going to be patient and wait for these stateside. Unless I go back to Europe or anywhere. Which I doubt because of all this smh.

Picked these up off ebay for a decent price today!!! Been waiting to find a pair of these for a while that someone didnt ruin by stitching initials in the heel or what not! Im excited to get them!!!!

Attachments

• 5A172400-BFE0-4EBF-AC82-73F7D4043C17.png
    5A172400-BFE0-4EBF-AC82-73F7D4043C17.png
    877.1 KB · Views: 569
Yep Im UK. Maybe I need to go trawl twitter but I'd rather not.
A nike drop tag coloured like the brown pair is up on SNKRS EU now. I dont know whether it'll update on the day but I'm sure they will be available on the app tomorrow. I haven’t seen them listed anywhere else.

Last edited:
A nike drop tag coloured like the brown pair is up on SNKRS EU now. I dont know whether it'll update on the day but I'm sure they will be available on the app tomorrow. I haven’t seen them listed anywhere else.
Just hope it's not more of that bs searching old listings for a pic that scratches. Rather just a straight up raffle.

Just hope it's not more of that bs searching old listings for a pic that scratches. Rather just a straight up raffle.
Found this on Twitter. Don’t know how good is this account . But here is the list. Take it with a grain of salt

Attachments

• CD4C255C-0D1C-4D2E-8A41-5055D1FB01DD.png
    CD4C255C-0D1C-4D2E-8A41-5055D1FB01DD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 458
Think I’ll bite the bullet and just pay resell for the orange anni’s. I’m impatient and don’t trust Nike at this point 🤦🏽‍♂️

Think I’ll bite the bullet and just pay resell for the orange anni’s. I’m impatient and don’t trust Nike at this point 🤦🏽‍♂️
I'm waiting a bit longer. People were going nuts over the Orange AM90s and those ended up being plentiful and easily bought on discount. Won't be exactly like that but I would wait until more places release them so you can save yourself a few bucks on resale if you're still unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom