THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This has always been the key, stop caring about missing out and move on to the next one. There will always be a new release on the horizon. Even better is diversifying your brands. NB, Saucony, Reebok, Puma, Asics, all have some great releases that are way easier to obtain. It also lets you look back at the Nike hype and see how ridiculous it is.
Ehhhhhh. NB is bot city even for trash models right now. They seem to be leaving the superior MiUK stuff alone, thankfully...for now. It will just take the right influencer to tell them they’re the new hotness and that will be over too.

Screenshot_20200826-104400_Gallery.jpg
My pair come in on Friday thanks to everyone in here posting their picture of these! Lol
The shoes are straight :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Undefeated is washed no one wears their clothes anymore. The only reason why they're still around is because of their nike account/nike collabs. **** them
I got an Undefeated tank top from 2012...silk screen print hasn't cracked at all 🤷‍♂️ unlike a Supreme silk screen print

is Undefeated available in Pacsun yet?

Somehow I have never seen these before, very interesting to say the least....

yea that was my intention, to see if anyone else in here knew about these samples. Listing says 1 of 1 & I’m assuming it was made back in 2017 based on the 20170214 number I see but could be wrong

like you said, interesting.

Anyone who entered the draw on feature, when were they supposed to select winners or did it say?

draw closes tomorrow at 9 ET so hopefully a little bit after that
I ended up skipping feature because of reviews on trustpilot. A lot of “sent me the wrong sneakers” complaints coupled with no returns and bad customer service. Too many red flags.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom