THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^Don’t think it has particular name. Mystic Dates is the name of the color which u refer as Burgundy.

Anyone Proxy A 9.5? :nerd:
I’d be surprised if no one can help u out w/ this after seeing u helping out a lot of NTers that wanted those Uptempos. BS

Last edited:
^Din’t think it has particular name. Mystic Dates is the name of the color which u refer as Burgundy.

I’d be surprised if no one can help u out w/ this after seeing u helping out a lot of NTers that wanted those Uptempos. BS
Yea he def came through for folks. Mad I missed it lol I’m still on the hunt.

359A0674-7149-4D43-8004-DE9A7E7A4AD4.jpeg
4876CE36-F9AF-4741-808F-4766A9F52BE7.jpeg
Bend ur foot i dare u

^Din’t think it has particular name. Mystic Dates is the name of the color which u refer as Burgundy.

That’s it mystic dates.. thank you

Have an extra DS pair of 2018 Currys, do you guys think it would be unrealistic to find a trade for Londons DS or lightly used? Size 13 if that matters.

When is Nike going to do a Halloween version on the AM1’s. They have done some ugly themes on some other models but never seen one for the AM1’s

When is Nike going to do a Halloween version on the AM1’s. They have done some ugly themes on some other models but never seen one for the AM1’s
Theyll be ugly too. Theyre rarely any good. These 97s arent too bad. The mummy 95s were bangers, of they actually had a glow sole instead of duping us with ‘green glow’ theyd have been off the charts.

Have a chance to get a pair of the Susan Missing Link locally in a half size down. I usually wear an 11 but can fit a 10.5 as long as the fit is not like the currys. Can anyone with a pair of the Susans please confirm the fit for me?

K KungPaoKao

Susan’s fit a lil snug imo.....not curry retro snug but definitely more snug than most other leather built am1’s I own
Agreed. They are snugger than the usual AM1s. I go size 12 in all my air maxes and the Susans fit a bit snugger but them currys were built different because of how snug them thangs are lol

I think you’ll be fine if you don’t mind the snug fit!

Theyll be ugly too. Theyre rarely any good. These 97s arent too bad. The mummy 95s were bangers, of they actually had a glow sole instead of duping us with ‘green glow’ theyd have been off the charts.

I like all AF1s skeleton. Not on my feet but concept is nice despite the cheap leather!

386BC48A-7E3F-48C8-ADED-6970B197F3B1.jpeg

Really dope execution but now having all 3 in hand it’s 90>95>87 imo.
prior to seeing them all irl I had them as 87>90>95

if I was more of a 95 guy I’d rate those the best of the pack but the 90’s check all the boxes for me

They should’ve done a denim version of an OG classic like obsidians imo

the 87’s are more them showcasing Japanese denim techniques whereas the other two are straight flips of the OG’s w/ a denim build

Back
Top Bottom