THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ended up calling my local FTL after Champs today about these NRGs and they said a few stores had 1 in my size but the closest is an hour away. Wonder if these will get a bigger release. Dude couldn’t even tell me when they officially released. More weirdness from Nike.

1603756934946.jpeg
Fsr on eastbay

Sad to say the NRGs (above) fit rather big. If I were keeping them I’d try a half size down. Returning mine because they feel like a cheap fake dress shoe. You know those glossy black dress shoes with the tiny round laces your rented tux came with in the 90s? Yup like that. They are stiff unlike the recycled 90s which are firmer than the recrafts and 3s but not still not uncomfortable.

Sad to say the NRGs (above) fit rather big. If I were keeping them I’d try a half size down. Returning mine because they feel like a cheap fake dress shoe. You know those glossy black dress shoes with the tiny round laces your rented tux came with in the 90s? Yup like that. They are stiff unlike the recycled 90s which are firmer than the recrafts and 3s but not still not uncomfortable.

Eugh that sucks. Keen to hear if other people get the same feeling. I was gonna try and pick up a pair cheap on Stock X cause I like the look of them, but not if they feel like crap to wear...

Okay but only because I could sense the “please” in your post. Laces are neon, the photo doesn’t do them justice.

😂😂😂 My apologies, but I appreciate the photos. They definitely look better with the white laces, and your reasoning for return is what I was thinking from pictures so I guess it’s money saved for myself

Eugh that sucks. Keen to hear if other people get the same feeling. I was gonna try and pick up a pair cheap on Stock X cause I like the look of them, but not if they feel like crap to wear...
Yep I was hyped for these and let down by the feel. Oh well now I’ll put this money towards fire red AJ4s and infrared 90s.

Question for the people that have the Denham Air Max 1s ...

Will a half size bigger than usual size be a mistake on them or should you actually go half size down bc of the leather liner like the pinnacles from the past.

$350 for a size 10 don't want to pass on the deal but I am a 9.5 usually. Any help appreciated

Will a half size bigger than usual size be a mistake on them or should you actually go half size down bc of the leather liner like the pinnacles from the past.

$350 for a size 10 don't want to pass on the deal but I am a 9.5 usually. Any help appreciated

BNTL; especially for that price

You'll be fine imo

Half size up is fine - half down wont work. They are actually tighter in the toe than anniversaries for example. Length is normal but deff slightly narrower.

If you dont want em, let me know who is selling it cause Ill take em :emoji_laughing:

I actually went .5 down on denham 87’s from my normal sz13 to a sz12.5.
The 12.5 was over 400$ cheaper on goat than my 13 so I rolled the dice.
Cant lie, they fit snug but no worse than the curry retro tbh.
I curl my toes to save 400$ lol
ive actually been trying to be stirct on that as of late. think i created a bunion on my left foot from cramming my feet into snug fitting shoes.

Back
Top Bottom