THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Never gets old...
A0A820DD-55D1-4B59-8ABF-36753A3ABE57.jpeg
1D4A7805-543B-41D1-B5F0-C5DD117891B4.jpeg
2FDD7239-5A16-4A8D-B9C8-6E198B498C03.jpeg
CD7BCCC4-4FF2-46CA-9F52-6CB46D5BBAEC.jpeg
love these. i tried to find these in my size recently and was appalled at the prices

Messaged the ebay seller I bought NRGs from a couple weeks ago to see if he planned on ever shipping them and he gave me some excuses and offered to cancel the sale and refund me. Told him that was fine. Now that they're popping up here in the States I figure I can get 'em for retail now and return them if they're as uncomfortable as it's being said. Of course, by the time I saw the Eastbay link from yesterday they're out of 10.5s... :smh:

Really sad that the strawberry lemonades don’t come with red laces...they really went away from the OGs on these

Is there anyway to go back and look at which exact colors I chose on a NIKE ID order? Just got a pair in and it looks white not off white on the front toe

For anyone who has dyed suede, which brand is best to use and method? Got the university golds coming in plan on making the suede black.

Same, I've worn them once as is and may just keep them like that, but I'd really like to get them swapped at some point.
Nice. I picked up both of them cord 97 pairs and have in mind what I want to do but just been lazy.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom