THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

:emoji_v::emoji_v:

9456CD7B-E56A-49B1-9DFB-360A3F12B4EB.jpeg

shape on these are on point

I gotta reshape my pink and most likely yellow lemonades when they arrive. I haven't even really touched the Live together joints yet.

I got a question I’m new to this air max 1 game. I’ve been collecting. I’m torn between the tinker sketch white/grey/red and the Tokyo maze air max 1. Opinions from experts in here which route to go or both? Lastly are the beach camo AM1 nice in person?

I got a question I’m new to this air max 1 game. I’ve been collecting. I’m torn between the tinker sketch white/grey/red and the Tokyo maze air max 1. Opinions from experts in here which route to go or both? Lastly are the beach camo AM1 nice in person?
Neither if we being honest. That's just my opinion. Not really a fan of either, especially not for resell prices.

I’ll pass on both. I’ve already gotten the lemonade pack the magma orange and the remix pair. I’m trying to get that live together pair someone had up above on SNKRS tomorrow but I can’t stand sneakers it’s the worse (especially for kobes) now. I’ll try to get obsidians see if I can find my size

I’ll pass on both. I’ve already gotten the lemonade pack the magma orange and the remix pair. I’m trying to get that live together pair someone had up above on SNKRS tomorrow but I can’t stand sneakers it’s the worse (especially for kobes) now. I’ll try to get obsidians see if I can find my size
What size are you?

Back
Top Bottom