THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Maaaaaaan you came through!!!!! after i already bought my share of stock lol. smh I def grabbed em though

thanks man, surprised my size was still sitting but i was able to grab and use a kith gift card ive been holding forever

there are a couple sizes of sage sitting on nordstrom

Last edited:
Canada:

What’s with the white pair on END launch? No discussion of those? Some type of wipe away??

1607818957461.jpeg

1607818942144.jpeg

What’s with the white pair on END launch? No discussion of those? Some type of wipe away??

They just showed up on the Nike AUS launch calendar for the 19th, both mens and womens sizing. From what I could tell on the End site, they will wipe away to different colours, womens looks to go brown and mens maybe green (sage, asparagus is the colourway). Description from Nike:

Since its debut in 1987, the Air Max 1 has come to life covered in an abundance of materials and hues, but this colourway stands alone for its uncommon, two-toned make-up. At first glance, the silhouette sports a simple scheme featuring debossed branding, premium details and accents of Medium Khaki—but upon further examination, more lies beneath the surface. Each pair comes with an abrasive cloth that allows you to rub the shoe's outer layer, revealing a colourful interior. A stitched, split-colour Swoosh on the shoe's heel nods to its unique ability to transform.

air-max-1-yours-release-date (3).jpg

air-max-1-yours-release-date (1).jpg

air-max-1-yours-release-date.jpg

air-max-1-yours-release-date (2).jpg

Last edited:
Lemonades for roughly $100 shipped. Didn't charge me tax or shipping when I added to cart. The extra 20% off is added in cart and ends soon so if you want cop now

yea sending mine back

Neon 95’s going to last purchase for 2020 and goal is hold back in 2021

Ive been saying that for the last three years but I think imma make it happen lol
I wish I could send my pair back. Onenessboutique doesn't allow it for those type of releases

Back
Top Bottom