THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These new collabs are at least trying something new, but they pale in comparison to the Anniversary Green / Orange & AMS / LNDN city pack imo. What was the last dope collab? Size Safari / Dawns I guess. To be fair, materials and build on the Patta sample look quality, without wavy mud would be dope.

Pattas are buns IMO but I'm not mad at it. We've gotten OG colorblocking in a plethora of materials and colors. We've gotten great GRs, great collabs, great retros. A lot of those great GRs have gone on sale. There was even a span where ID options came with decent shape and options. Let them do what they want, if you haven't been satisfied with am1s the last few years, it's on you.

Yes, more retros of classic collabs and GRs would be great. But they've delivered so much already.

I'm a fan of the Patta's and the colors they used. Can someone here help me with a 9.5 if they are passing? :nerd:

Let them do what they want, if you haven't been satisfied with am1s the last few years, it's on you.

But I need MORE!!! MORE OF WHAT JUST I WANT!!! I'm never satisfied unless I get exactly WHAT I WANT. And, then, when I do, I'll still complain about shape, materials or the ****ing box. I'll complain about something, damn it. I WILL NOT BE SATISFIED UNTIL NIKE CATERS THEIR PRODUCTION TO MY DESIRES!

Pattas are buns IMO but I'm not mad at it. We've gotten OG colorblocking in a plethora of materials and colors. We've gotten great GRs, great collabs, great retros. A lot of those great GRs have gone on sale. There was even a span where ID options came with decent shape and options. Let them do what they want, if you haven't been satisfied with am1s the last few years, it's on you.

Yes, more retros of classic collabs and GRs would be great. But they've delivered so much already.
Right. I’m just happy I have worn obs and royal annis in good shape still, and a pair of each on ice. Could be much worse. :lol:

Pattas and clots are both phenomenal. I do really like the pattas what a clean take on a classic shoe

def had the Nike id version of the clots from
Back in the day. What I would give for this retro

Other side view. These look nice.
070CA150-9A9F-4572-90CD-D51BAA30F794.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom