THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These Py_Rates mock ups are the only pics that have come out right? The gradient midsole and materials are a no go for me but who knows what the actual shoes will look like. Either way Nike seems to be slowly pumping up the AM1 and TS was out in an all nicotine stained colorway so Patta retros are not unlikely.

1626102363337.jpeg
I've seen a pic of an actual sample and they look nothing like that. They have a wavy mudguard, har to explain.

🤣🤣🤣 yes. That’s exactly what I did. Nah. I dyed them. I used Angelus suede Dye. Some parts spread more than I wanted which is why there’s those imperfections in some areas. But thank you for the compliment.

i love them!

They also have that perfect toe shape that flattens out from the laces instead of just going in a straight line from laces to toe.

Im probably not making sense, but great pair you have there regardless. Let me know if they’re a 9.5 and up for sale! 🤣

I only copped one pair of the LV AM 1 (Sage model) and they were surprisingly comfortable. I expected them to be stiff because they're all leather but they felt good on foot.

I only copped one pair of the LV AM 1 (Sage model) and they were surprisingly comfortable. I expected them to be stiff because they're all leather but they felt good on foot.

They have a really soft leather. I wanted to get the teals too but they look very similar to the obsidians and I cant justify getting both unless I can get the teals for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom