THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Why not?!
2AFE6ADC-C591-45E0-A978-769FF342F733.jpeg

I would say that looking at resell prices before a drop is delusional as well. Goat doesn't even have an actual photo of the shoe on their app they're using the chlorophyll photoshop :rofl: The days of pre-release or pre-order pairs being $50 over retail are long gone and the price that's listed before a drop means nothing.

BACK IN MY DAY...we didn't look at listed prices to get a price check, we looked at items sold and ended auctions on ebay.

I would say that looking at resell prices before a drop is delusional as well. Goat doesn't even have an actual photo of the shoe on their app they're using the chlorophyll photoshop :rofl: The days of pre-release or pre-order pairs being $50 over retail are long gone and the price that's listed before a drop means nothing.

BACK IN MY DAY...we didn't look at listed prices to get a price check, we looked at items sold and ended auctions on ebay.
Agreed. Should’ve put a laugh emoji because I don’t believe prices like that will stick.

What's good NT fam. About to grab a pair of am1's from ebay and was wondering do they fit TTS. Thanks in advance.
For the most part, yes. Some/a lot of people go down .5. I'm an 11 in everything but am1 and af1. I do 10.5 in those. So tts or .5 down should work. Except if you do any of the Curry pack. Those definitely ran smaller than most and the 10.5 was too small and had to go 11. Hope that helps lol

For the most part, yes. Some/a lot of people go down .5. I'm an 11 in everything but am1 and af1. I do 10.5 in those. So tts or .5 down should work. Except if you do any of the Curry pack. Those definitely ran smaller than most and the 10.5 was too small and had to go 11. Hope that helps lol

Thanks my man I appreciate that and yes it most definitely helped me out lol

Back
Top Bottom