THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’d love to see a debate between tonytobacco (RIP that account), zwenchnenchonthebrench, and airmax1dude. :rofl:Pure nonsensical belligerence.

And this thread… man this thread, thanks to TS and Patta, has become equal parts Jordan thread, OW thread, internet clout chasers, and people who sniff glue. It’s a circus and I can’t wait for it to go back to what it was.

PLEASE throw Mikeyboy into this mix.

8B5E70BB-AA05-420C-A552-8F0203AEC7C0.jpeg

Photoshop from IG but a tonal color of these would be nice.

Did you go TTS in these? I bought the Monarch's in my TTS and I feel like I should've went down a 1/2 size. I'm going to buy this pair next and trying to figure out if I should go TTS or 1/2 down.

I got the same size as I did in the Monarchs.

everyone in love with the travis Scotts? going for 8 hundred bucks lol
And now that 8 people died at his concert and Nike might pull out on his release date. The one that were able to get a pair, might sell them for high price or hood till a few years from now.

Need the good old days of non hype AM1 releases back

Feel like Nike is gearing the AM1 more towards women in the US. I wear a size 11 so those are out of the question :smh:

How are you guys getting Goat and StockX coupons?

Bid accepted for a pair of Safari Atmos AM1’s that didn’t ship for like 2 weeks. Order never got cancelled until I brought it up to StockX, they gave me a coupon code for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom