THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

SNS with a few below retail pears:
SNS
43C06EA3-660D-4B7E-8705-DB39FDCA583E.jpeg

Im seeing a lot of aqua blues pop up locally for around 220ish. I already bought a pair from GOAT but now am thinking of doubling up. I really want the monarch pair but cant seem to find one locally.

For the ones confused regarding the color of the upcoming Patta Wave "Night Maroon" release, here are a couple of previous Nike models with the Night Maroon color. I think because of lighting and reflections, early pictures of this Wave pair appeared more pink-ish, but I do believe this what we should be expecting.

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.02.28 AM.png

Pulled the trigger on the Noise Aquas a few days ago on GOAT. Had $40 in credit so I thought I'd use it. Surprisingly the price in my size are going significantly lower each day. They were going for about $240ish on Thursday last week, now theyre in the $210's. But copped mine about the $220 mark. Hopefully they'll be here next week. I really want to put both the Monarchs and Aquas next to the OG Anni Red and Blues. Will update once they come in.

As far as the Maroon pair goes, they're interesting. Some of the pictures lately look pretty off. I want to see official pics of them first before I make my decision if I want them or not

Anyone going to combine all the Patta bracelets and make a necklace? Lol
I'll have to wait and see on the Burgundy pair because as of right now they look too light for burgundy color and to dark for a pink color.

Anyone going to combine all the Patta bracelets and make a necklace? Lol
I'll have to wait and see on the Burgundy pair because as of right now they look too light for burgundy color and to dark for a pink color.
I was really hoping they were more of a magenta than a maroon

Back
Top Bottom