THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Imo, I like the non waved version but I prefer the waves. I feel if they didn't do the wave, it would feel like a regular Air Max 1 especially with the color blocking. The waves don't scream collab but its different enough to know that its not a regular Air Max 1. However, I really like the burgundy pair without the waves.

Tried to give a nod to the OG but the laces I bought were a little too dark. Keep or nah?

IMG-8730.jpg

So should we be expecting OG white/red and white/royal to drop this year with the big bubble?

Don’t want to drop resale on them for the 2017

Iirc so far just Reds confirmed for 2023!
yeah - it would be weird for them to drop without the royals - also since the royals and reds were only c ways to have big bubble, must be some kind of SP release, maybe standard retro of obsidian and aqua will follow 🤷‍♂️
I wont say no to a re-up on all OGs and a few pairs of hemp / crepe '87s.. also Viotech retro looks like a possibility.

I know this ain't one of the Kobe pages.... but when you been contemplating about whether to get the Black waves.... but then you see a pic of the Kobe Black Mamba Udfted IVs... with having them... and then tell yourself... yea I don't need to get those Black Waves lol

I know this ain't one of the Kobe pages.... but when you been contemplating about whether to get the Black waves.... but then you see a pic of the Kobe Black Mamba Udfted IVs... with having them... and then tell yourself... yea I don't need to get those Black Waves lol
It’s a relevant point. I had vast grey AM1s before I bought a pair of Londons. So when I’m looking to wear a predominantly grey shoe, I go for the Londons while the vast greys live an unfulfilled life in the box. Had I owned London’s first, I most likely (maybe? :lol:) wouldn’t have bought vast greys.

It’s a relevant point. I had vast grey AM1s before I bought a pair of Londons. So when I’m looking to wear a predominantly grey shoe, I go for the Londons while the vast greys live an unfulfilled life in the box. Had I owned London’s first, I most likely (maybe? :lol:) wouldn’t have bought vast greys.
Ohhhhh I have a Grey problem lol. 2 shades of grey for Vomero 5s.... Grey Kobe FTB 3s... wanted to get the Derozen Protro 5 PEs, so got those.... Sacai Grey Frags were looking good, so got those and fortunately at retail... def missing a couple others.

Back
Top Bottom