THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Brings up another pair I should’ve passed on. Had the Size? Dawns and still bought the Daisy pair. Daisy fits snug because they are canvas and I’ve never worn them.

20211211_163538.jpg

Pinnacle
Did you go tts or 0.5 down on these? Cause I remember people saying to go down .5 a size and I did but they fit a little too snug for my taste

I stay tts on all my AM1
Yea I think sizing is relative. That's how I got caught. My Atmos 2.0 are 11.5... and I posted asking comparing those to the Pattas... and a member said he went the same size. So I seemed out the Monarchs in that sz and the 11.5 was too big... so had had to sz down.

Yea I think sizing is relative. That's how I got caught. My Atmos 2.0 are 11.5... and I posted asking comparing those to the Pattas... and a member said he went the same size. So I seemed out the Monarchs in that sz and the 11.5 was too big... so had had to sz down.

for the most part, TTS is safe for AM1s. there are exceptions from time to time. the Pattas have a tiny bit of a wider toe box, which is allowing your foot to slide a little further making them big. personally, i'm a 10 in the majority of my AM1s, with the exception of Pattas and a handful of others. the 2017 anniversaries ran a little bigger to me as well. i have 10s, but could've done 9.5s. just sucks that the days of being able to actually try shoes on is long long gone.

for the most part, TTS is safe for AM1s. there are exceptions from time to time. the Pattas have a tiny bit of a wider toe box, which is allowing your foot to slide a little further making them big. personally, i'm a 10 in the majority of my AM1s, with the exception of Pattas and a handful of others. the 2017 anniversaries ran a little bigger to me as well. i have 10s, but could've done 9.5s. just sucks that the days of being able to actually try shoes on is long long gone.
The last part!

Whats the recommended donor for 07 Elephant swaps?
Does the black outsole still have life left? It's possible to separate the outsole from the midsole in which case you have more midsole donor options. Otherwise I'd just recommend searching ebay for air max 1s in the size you need and sort from lowest to highest. You may find some IDs that way.

Does the black outsole still have life left? It's possible to separate the outsole from the midsole in which case you have more midsole donor options. Otherwise I'd just recommend searching ebay for air max 1s in the size you need and sort from lowest to highest. You may find some IDs that way.
Yeah the outsoles are still pretty good to be fair.

Cant believe its already been 4 years since i copped the 2017 Atmos Air Max 1s. Definitely the shoe that got me into Air Max 1s back in 2012 when i first saw pics of the 2007 pair floating around early days of IG and Tumblr. I remember before the retro, I was at work (Target) and saw someone wearing them. I told him id buy it off of his feet right then and there. Of course he declined. Crazy to see the prices of the 2017 pair right now. I bought mine for $400 off Goat then.

Also TMI,
when i first wore them, my friends and i went out drinking and i ended up getting some upchuck on them.
Fun times

20180110_144439-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom