THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It came like that tho, all soft and wrinkled.
The other side is so smooth and strong haha.

Also does the black patta fits half size bigger than the aqua patta? Due the thin material used on the black patta?

Also does the black patta fits half size bigger than the aqua patta? Due the thin material used on the black patta?
I have all 4 and they all fit to the same to me. The maroons seemed to fit tighter upon first putting them on but once the leather broke in they felt the same at the others

20220117_122654.jpg

I was waiting on a SNKRS drop, went ahead and payed resell a few weeks ago. Pics don't do these or the maroons justice, the mudguards on those two have this subtle visual effect to them. If you're a collector you definitely should add at least one pair of the Patta wave pack.

Them sail/cream laces do it for me with that shoe

eddie-murphy-yeah-ok.gif

^ Add the fact that Asia didn’t get them either. BTW, when I worked for US based global kind of company, Australia was included in our region (called as APAC), but I guess that’s not the case for Nike since someone mentioned they were released in AU also.

Australia "got them". They were up on Nike one night, but instantly sold out. Ive seen a few pairs for sale here on various resell pages, and seems most people got em direct from Patta. The other 3 colourways seem to be everywhere here. Im lucky I picked my black pair up for $280AUD from someone here just after they released, glad I did seeing the prices climbing now.

Last edited:
I think white laces, not sail or those cream ones, would work the best on black Pattas. Can’t believe how ugly that wave is tho.

Might as well start screen shotting the responses to the Concepts so we can ridicule them in the future.
Lol I'll admit it. I didn't like the Black Pattas at first but they started to grow on me. I'm still on the fence about the Concepts. I think I want to see them in person before I make up my mind. But the pair with the green mudguard I like and will definitely try to get that pair

I bought a pair of Patta monarch’s from goat the other day. What’s strange about the pair is that it’s coming from Tokyo. I thought goat only does bussines the U.S., does anyone know if this might be legit?

Attachments

• 8D974D90-4922-456C-B231-4F116331035E.png
    8D974D90-4922-456C-B231-4F116331035E.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 236
Back
Top Bottom