THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I bought a pair of Patta monarch’s from goat the other day. What’s strange about the pair is that it’s coming from Tokyo. I thought goat only does bussines the U.S., does anyone know if this might be legit?

Goat does business overseas. Probably for about a year and half, give or take some months. I’ve had stuff shipped from Hong Kong.

Goat does business overseas. Probably for about a year and half, give or take some months. I’ve had stuff shipped from Hong Kong.
What did you purchase from them, If you don’t mind. Was your purchase legit. Did you fell secure that your item was verified as a authentic item?

What did you purchase from them, If you don’t mind. Was your purchase legit. Did you fell secure that your item was verified as a authentic item?
It's no different than a pair coming from a seller here. For various reasons, there seems to be more stock going to Asia for a while now so a lot of sellers are over there.

Even hand washing the damn black suede still bled. Gonna have to give these another wash after work today and see if I can save them :frown::frown:
636ECF57-DD2C-46B9-89E9-6A29CA4E46CF.jpeg
35938CA3-BF20-4F4D-B538-5EE8F96E3486.jpeg

It's no different than a pair coming from a seller here. For various reasons, there seems to be more stock going to Asia for a while now so a lot of sellers are over there.
main reason COVID, no doubt. Messed up supply chains...

never ever wash dark suede! Felt is normally not a prob. Even Curries bleeding from rain, lol...
Ahh. The mesh was all dirty so I was trying to just clean the mesh, but impossible to not get the suede wet too… oh well. Gonna try another wash to just rinse out any more loose dye.

“Them concepts are trash”

-said everyone who clowned on pattas but copped regardless

Admit it, all three colorways are straight fire and y’all gonna flip come release day :lol:
Your screen name doesn't seem very familiar in here from the good old days... One could say you've "flipped" as well? Respectfully.

Either way, people change their minds everyday. Let's not treat them like second class am1 citizens when they do.

I still hate the pattas, if it matters.

It’s possible they forgot they had them listed there. I’ve had a couple of friends list on multiple sites at once, sucks but does happen.

Reactions: lyl
Grailed tries to get buyers to outbid the sold price once an item sells, maybe goats the same?

First time trying goat for the black pattas.

Seller canceled order after an hr or 2. Wtf was the point of listing them?
Could have listed the wrong size or listed on multiple platforms and sold elsewhere or could have gone on vacation and forgotten to remove the listing. It happens.

Theres only 3 pairs on ebay from £375+ which is dear.

The goat pair was on there for a few hours unless theyd recently dropped the price. Oh well just annoying. THINK ive found a pair on depop but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom