THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

for yall who hit these Mellows

was the fit TTS? im sure someone asked this already

magmas in a 10.5 got me right foot squeezed

feel like the 11s gonna be cigarette boat long tho

TTS and I usually have to go up .5 on the GR releases. Like that pair that came out with the air raids, the peace joints. I needed to go up .5 if not a whole size.

Blue pair is the only AM days I NEED to get at this point, ither two I'd take for retail if possible but won't go out of my way for.

ya im just move pair of Patent Bred 1’s and my wife pair too, even though I think holding onto those will be better for long term value. I like the og, not patent bred 1’s better anyway
Hey, I’m sorry I don’t know how to post on this site… I’m just really looking for these! Can anyone on here help me please?
9664F973-576F-4F05-B448-2DC937A20ECA.jpeg

Hate to say it but these AM Day shoes are disappointing overall. The wabi sabi pair has come cool design elements but I can’t say they are worth whatever mark up they’ll have. Why not just give us pairs we want like Obsidians or Viotechs? Been waiting for some decent AM1s for a while. Evergreens were the last pair I bought in August 2020.

Last edited:
Random, is this the first time little kid & toddler sizes have been made with an air bubble?

Generally I don’t see that…and by generally I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen it

Attachments

• A92BA1EE-B05E-4358-BBDA-298D46655A92.png
    A92BA1EE-B05E-4358-BBDA-298D46655A92.png
    379.4 KB · Views: 453
Hate to say it but these AM Day shoes are disappointing overall. The wabi sabi pair has come cool design elements but I can’t say they are worth whatever mark up they’ll have. Why not just give us pairs we want like Obsidians or Viotechs? Been waiting for some decent AM1s for a while. Evergreens were the last pair I bought in August 2020.
I appreciate the wabi sabi and US pair dropping but I’m not all that interested in them or the concept pairs that have been dropping. They all look pretty ugly but I’m not complaining just more money saved

Retros can be fun but honestly I prefer new ideas and concepts. The Wabi pair is solid but the other 2 leave a lot to be desired. But I still prefer that over just recycling old pairs. I like the Concepts pairs as a whole. Maybe I'm biased bc I have most of the older stuff but it just doesn't move the needle for me. I want new stuff.

Retros can be fun but honestly I prefer new ideas and concepts. The Wabi pair is solid but the other 2 leave a lot to be desired. But I still prefer that over just recycling old pairs. I like the Concepts pairs as a whole. Maybe I'm biased bc I have most of the older stuff but it just doesn't move the needle for me. I want new stuff.
The examples I gave are retros of what I’d like own the most along with the elephants. That’s my bias. I can see how folks with all the classics aren’t that eager for more of the same.

I’d love to see new ideas, Patta waves and Concepts are really cool takes on the AM1. I want better ideas with better materials like the city pack, Denhams, Pinnacles, etc. These 3.26 pairs and pairs like the SNKRS day 2020 just don’t do much for me personally.

why not both for those who don't have the deep pockets to get old releases and people can still get their new pairs (also are ds viotechs even wearable?). especially since its the 35th anniversary.

Price coming down nicely on the mellows. Should be even better after snkrs release. Hoping i can get em for 250 or less. 🙏

Welp my size is at 252 ask on stockx. Might just hold off til after snkrs release, price should get even better. Plus dsm raffle, not sure if they announced winners yet. Usually pays to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom