THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'd hope these dropping resale prices will keep resellers away from the next two, but who am I kidding, there was a NB release a few weeks back where dudes were out here flipping for a net $1 profit after fees and shipping and still doing it. Sucks as a buyer that for their measly profit we have to pay a good chunk over retail.

Assuming the shoes cost about $185 retail, a pair that sells for $250 on Stockx will net the seller about $30 profit after their fees. Meanwhile for buyers that $250 is actually $295 after tax and shipping and fees. So we have to pay $110 over retail for that reseller to make $30.
Sounds accurate

Want to see something: raffle winners, what was the answer to the question Concepts asked on the entry form? I thought it was Kyrie but perhaps I was wrong…
I chose Kyrie and got an email for Boston pick up. I won the previous pair from Boston too.

They nice.
6046DB5F-67FB-464A-8423-2381FA5DF078.jpeg

They nice.
6046DB5F-67FB-464A-8423-2381FA5DF078.jpeg

this + AMD pair is definitely below expectations of what was supposed to be a great year for AM1 heads

fingers crossed they actually come up with some nice cws, some good retros and maybe decent ID options because this Olive/Beige pair above looks like 🤮

Had a bid taken for 210$ on StockX. All in for 234$. Probably could have had for lower, but that’s not too far above what the total came to for Pattas once shipping was factored in, or End raffles once the shipping and taxes are added.

Really hoping they come with a more dark wash toe box or at least some variance in the denim. Looking forward to the Heavy drop. That’s the one that caught my eye from the start.

Those Mellow are sitting on Nike Korea right now.

hahahahaha.jpg

Because Mellow's are sooooooooo last week. :lol:

this + AMD pair is definitely below expectations of what was supposed to be a great year for AM1 heads

fingers crossed they actually come up with some nice cws, some good retros and maybe decent ID options because this Olive/Beige pair above looks like 🤮

Yeah those 4/20's don't look good.

I like bits and pieces from both the heavy and the mellow. At first I liked Heavy more than Mellow but Mellow is starting to grow on me more. As wild as the shoe is, the olive mudguard goes really well with the denim upper more so than tiger camo IMO.

The mellows the colors on them just flows better, than the other 2. They don't look as mixed match.

i meant to pick a size 10 and chose 10.5 😂😂😂i never hit draws ever and hit this time. hopefully they dont run too big

Back
Top Bottom