THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That “4/20” AM1 in that video looks like a B grade. The lateral side swoosh is stitched poorly, the toe is cliffy, and the logo on the back heel is pretty much touching the stitching. I like this shoe but if this is the quality pairs will have, it’s disappointing.

Hopeful we get a good shape at least.

Last edited:
Concepts and SNKRS US. And limited worldwide SNKRS-only release. Did not come across any ‘Mellow’ raffles on 3rd party boutique retailers unlike the ongoing worldwide ‘Heavy’ raffles.

This leads me to believe that the ‘Mellow’ was a much more limited release.
Only other spot I saw besides Concepts and Snkrs was DSM.

I know denim washes have been discussed throughout the last couple days.

I would be elated if my inevitable pair of heavys looks like this.

Screenshot_20220313-173541_StockX.jpg

yessss, they already dipped a bit, i'm hoping for a nice retail price or lower... we're aaaaaalmost there.
Lmao i think now is your best bet. I dont see these going to retail. Weather you love them or hate them they will be a 400$+ shoe in a few months… if the heavys drop on snkrs they may drop more than they are but otherwise this would probably be the low point on them as well.

Lmao i think now is your best bet. I dont see these going to retail. Weather you love them or hate them they will be a 400$+ shoe in a few months… if the heavys drop on snkrs they may drop more than they are but otherwise this would probably be the low point on them as well.
Possibly will dip further once people get pairs in from online drop

Wasn’t interested in any of these but now I actually like the mellows.. too bad I’m a day late on the raffles :lol:

Is this a U.S. boutique ? Or across seas

Back
Top Bottom