THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ya'll need to just use eBay.

You can see the actual pair you're going to get. Negotiate directly with the seller, etc.

Especially with these Concepts pairs....you may want to see the actual denim wash you're going to get.

nah....i'm still salty over my chicago 1's being stolen by fedex that i ordered from ebay because they wouldn't let me pick it up at the store...

Yup that sure sounds like it was Ebays fault!

it's ebay's fault because they put restrictions that didn't allow me to pick it up at fedex, kinda like supreme used to do, but they've since changed, cuz i pick up everything with fedex. this is why reading comprehension is imperative, so you don't end up like jesse here... i'm not even sure that's your name, but you type like your name is jesse, & you have an extensive collection of jnco jeans.

248A1C59-C6C2-4C80-8546-D53F26AC7D3B.jpeg

Happy with the wash I got. 🙏🏼

Although it seems like everyone is talking about Concepts lately in here, just became aware NDC-JP are listing these as coming soon…, Gs though…
16C9A188-FA48-4982-A8A7-A7455157AA93.jpeg
Looks like those AM1s are gonna be golf shoes. Shape on them looks pretty decent though

Edit: My bad didn't see you already stated theyre golfs

Last edited:
All that "I'll never buy from StockX" talk made me go ook at how much I'd bought on there. Shouldn't have done that. But I've only had one issue ever and they made it right with one email. I find them very easy to use. I could probably save a few bucks here and there but the convenience is worth it to me. Ebay may be better now but man it was like 80% fakes at one point and I can't get over that in my head now. I know stockx will have some slip through, they're human, but overall I feel better using them. I don't think twice about pairs I get from them.

All that "I'll never buy from StockX" talk made me go ook at how much I'd bought on there. Shouldn't have done that. But I've only had one issue ever and they made it right with one email. I find them very easy to use. I could probably save a few bucks here and there but the convenience is worth it to me. Ebay may be better now but man it was like 80% fakes at one point and I can't get over that in my head now. I know stockx will have some slip through, they're human, but overall I feel better using them. I don't think twice about pairs I get from them.
For me, I like GOAT more than StockX. I feel like prices on GOAT are slightly cheaper and you're able to sell and buy used shoes. I don't mind buying used as long as theyre not beat. Last used pair I purchased were White Cement 4's for about $300. They looked like they were used once really. DS price for them in my size is $700. No way was I paying that lol.

Back
Top Bottom