THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

just got these in store at atmos in dc. was hoping for a lighter wash but these are pretty sick. gonna need the other two now…

Attachments

• 4A529883-6523-4256-9159-8E1224D4DEAC.jpeg
    4A529883-6523-4256-9159-8E1224D4DEAC.jpeg
    574.5 KB · Views: 222
As much as it gets botted, i was able to hit on the Union Dunks manually. Even on Undftd, i was able to cop 4/6 of the Five On It AF1 Vs. Dunk pairs

Completely different bot protection on those drops though. Union did domain change, question, and box draw captcha. And UNDFTD found a way to put everyone in a long *** queue that helped filter bots (I remember everyone had like a 10-20 min queue and hit).

Unfortunately that’s the only time they really put up extra bot protection.

Gotta do what you gotta do man.

Better than being frustrated all the time I guess.

I ain’t against learning.

I def want these tree lines. Thought they’d be a simpler grab but on the back of these concepts and 4/20 coming up it’s looking impossible

using a bot is the new manual

I'm referring to this:
I've talked about this in another thread. We all think the way to fight bots is to try to stop them(myself included,) but what if everyone had a bot? Each site makes a script bot for their site that is the only way to enter releases, you enter your info just like we do for raffles, the site then runs it at release time and you get what you get.

To me it's the only true way to fight bots. If everyone has an advantage, no one does.

using a bot is the new manual
bot im using costs $1.5k, not to many want to take that leap especially when nothing is a guarantee

*edit* just saw your update. Maybe crowdfund a bot everyone can have. Basically anything that ****s over resellers I'm for.

*edit* just saw your update. Maybe crowdfund a bot everyone can have. Basically anything that ****s over resellers I'm for.
tbh, this is just the climate we are in right now, if stores did raffles it would get botted, if it doesn't get botted chances of hitting are still low, if stores did fcfs there will be nothing but fights on lines, line skips, and more backdooring, drop them online and you have bot infiltration. you literally have to choose your poison. easiest way is get a bot (that actually works) and work your way up.
edit- you can't crowd fund a bot because the way shopify goes down you only have enough time to enter 2/3 captchas

tbh, this is just the climate we are in right now, if stores did raffles it would get botted, if it doesn't get botted chances of hitting are still low, if stores did fcfs there will be nothing but fights on lines, line skips, and more backdooring, drop them online and you have bot infiltration. you literally have to choose your poison. easiest way is get a bot (that actually works) and work your way up.

I'm not sure my main point is coming across. Bot makers don't mind what securities they come up with, what I'm trying to figure out is what would bother them. To me that's giving everyone a bot and taking their advantage away. That's the only true way to fight bots.

Back
Top Bottom