THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm not sure my main point is coming across. Bot makers don't mind what securities they come up with, what I'm trying to figure out is what would bother them. To me that's giving everyone a bot and taking their advantage away. That's the only true way to fight bots.
i definitely understand what you are trying to relay, what im trying to say is as long as they drop fcfs online bots will find a way!

i definitely understand what you are trying to relay, what im trying to say is as long as they drop fcfs online bots will find a way!

I think it's time to crowdfund a free sneaker bot for the masses. I think if something like that were to actually gain traction bot makers would be ****ting bricks.

20220319_130906.jpg

im not even trying to flex or anything, (those who know me know that's not my style)
but most of us been in the "game" for decades now, why sit online wasting your time and getting frustrated. it's like anything in life, do what you gotta do to get what you want. throw those morals you might have out the window!

I'm not sure my main point is coming across. Bot makers don't mind what securities they come up with, what I'm trying to figure out is what would bother them. To me that's giving everyone a bot and taking their advantage away. That's the only true way to fight bots.

Whos gonna pay for everyone to have a bot? And if everyone has a bot how would that change the outcome? Bots eat cause not everyone has one, if everyone has one 99% of people still arent gonna cop, just not enough pairs to go around.

Whos gonna pay for everyone to have a bot? And if everyone has a bot how would that change the outcome? Bots eat cause not everyone has one, if everyone has one 99% of people still arent gonna cop, just not enough pairs to go around.

In a dream scenario crowdfunding would cover development and upkeep. True about supply, but the playing field would at the very least be even. The main point would be to take money away from the resell market, over time if it can make enough of an impact botting releases won't be worth it anymore.

Maybe it's not a sure solution, but I would bet if you asked bot makers if they would want this scenario they would all say no.

Even when the playing field was level, people couldn’t get everything they wanted because demand far outstrips supply. Even when there’s several million pairs of holiday Jordan’s, people still miss. And as long as there’s any money to be made, resellers will exist. And the very people who complain about resell on this forum are (including me) will still pay it because we are fiends 😂

In a dream scenario crowdfunding would cover development and upkeep. True about supply, but the playing field would at the very least be even. The main point would be to take money away from the resell market, over time if it can make enough of an impact botting releases won't be worth it anymore.

Maybe it's not a sure solution, but I would bet if you asked bot makers if they would want this scenario they would all say no.

Yea i get it, it wouldn't work as you imagine i dont think. There are a lot of different bots in use currently, some have excellent success, some have barely any. I highly doubt a crowdfunded bot could compete with the top tier bots out there. If you're willing to contribute the amount of money it would take to develop a bot that could compete with the top tier, you might as well just buy a top tier bot yourself. These young bot developers are making hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars on these bots. Plus 5 figures monthly on subscription fees. None of them are gonna take that little crowdfund money to kill the game even if they were capable. They'll just figure out a way to make their bot a fraction of a second faster than the bot everyone has.

Reseller scumbags are always developing better faster bots. It’s like the evolution of autofill apps like fillr, restocks, lightning bolt, chrome now applepay. Things change too quickly. Can’t win
442185F3-4DF7-4D80-9525-27100E2E42B3.jpeg

Uhhh the only way to stop bots its to stop buying at resell prices. Its called self-control. Let them sit on product they botted and stop buying it at these ridiculous prices. DUHHHH.

But the masses don't have self-control so it will continue like a viscous cycle like it has been for years and years.

The "gotta have it" mentality keeps the bot cycle going. If people can just deal with not being able to own a shoe (or whatever is getting bottled these days) then there would be no need for bots to hoard up inventory.

I'm guilty of going the resell route before, but I can count on one hand how many times I've done that in total.

Man, I knew undftd and the other sites were gonna be a s*** show this morning so I took my lazy *** outta bed and hit a spot that was doing FCFS

Pair secured...

20220319_112952.jpg

Everyone was in line for those rebellionaire 1s 🤣What size are you. Did you try to make the line again? I remember those days, we were able to go back for seconds. 😔

Back
Top Bottom