THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ModernMade ModernMade - how did you see it back in stock for a quick sec? Just refreshed a page? I may proceed with my customization.
I Was Seeing It Earlier By Going Back To My Inbox And Clicking The Access Link…. Wasn’t Ever Able To Get All The Way Thru Checkout Tho.

Been Closing And Reclicking The Inbox Link For An Hour Now Over And Over Praying For That Add To Cart To Come Back :lol:

ModernMade ModernMade So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 ahhh, haha got'cha. Fun fact: I spent the last hour and a half out of 3 or so playing around with this instead of working.

IMG_20210712_083827.jpg

^ I should also make a colorway based on this meme

Best ids like said earlier were the Levi's 90s... Them joints came in looking better then imagined, every color way, wish I made a light denim to offset my dark denim pair. So 🔥

Those were GREAT options! My only critique is that they use the old chunky shape/boot shape.

But hey, I think the AM97s are expected to have new options (which may include denim) next month.

9C9D4B8D-0EE8-4D22-9632-02915940FCF6.jpeg

I was just able to check out a minute ago but I have access to the women’s pair. It won’t let me order another one but I can still customize on the app.

Attachments

• AF3F18E0-3BB7-4ED9-A21E-EEAF86D14E94.png
    AF3F18E0-3BB7-4ED9-A21E-EEAF86D14E94.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 63
How are you guys ordering multiples? I got one order in but the button to atc now says Exclusive Access Only and I can't add :emoji_confused:

Back
Top Bottom