THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20220418-121112_Chrome.jpg

Was able to order these inspired by SB Dunk Skeletor.

I clicked the link in my confirmation email and it let me go back in for a few minutes, then my screen refreshed and it said ”this product is no longer available”.

I grabbed some screenshots of what I made just to be sure I chose the right options. The colors look darker on the NBY image, but I verified the actual color options with google images.

ECCAD6F8-EF39-40BC-BA31-4CF20FFEFDB7.jpeg

EBBE379E-A986-432E-8035-3F69A0CA8575.jpeg

Placed an order - thanks, guys! Crossing fingers this will turn out well. I debated on materials between leather vs. suede, but the coat of the duck (the inspiration) is shiny.

EDIT - **** me, I forgot to change the Nike Air logo on the back.

Last edited:
Majorbread Majorbread - damn, that sucks! Yeah I was debating about doing it, but history shows that once you claim an exclusive access and you cancel it, you can't get it back.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us in the loop. It should not be this damn difficult to order a shoe, especially NBY. Working from home today and my connection has been all over the place. Decided to go with these, did not want to mess around and risk the out of stock again. Just got the confirmation email and used the 10% cashback.
NBYAL.png

Back
Top Bottom