THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Depending how these look to me in person, I'll throw the oops to someone sz 10.
Yea this was the approach I took as well. Its the new method of buying shoes, if on the fence you gotta buy them then help others if they don't appeal to you in person.

No such thing as seeing shoes in store first.

Anyone know if Rakuten will give cash back? I know they say they don’t for snkrs purchases and Jordan’s , was thinking these could slide under the radar

**** looking shaky. good luck bruvs.

Anyone confirm the sizing?

Hope they fit like pattas but the cheaper materials got me thinking
Seango is usually spot on with the sizing advises on air max 1’s. He mentioned that these fit like the older models (a bit narrow). You can check his YouTube vid of the treelines.

I’m so happy I copped this morning. Perfect way to start the day off. I didn’t wanna drive 30 minutes away in the rain trying to cop from a boutique.

F45840AC-8EF3-49EE-A9AD-96151C950F6D.jpeg

AC48431F-BCCC-47FC-8AB9-3FA0DB20D10F.jpeg

My local had only 5 people (probably cause of rain) and allowed 2 per person. Late shipment on blueprints came also and glad to finally get it. Would of gotten two tree line but hit on snkrs while I was about to pay and I rarely hit in snkrs in 2022 and thought they probably made infinite pairs if I hit.
you could of hit up the thread to see if anyone wanted that 2nd pair of treelines. 🤷🏿‍♂️

you could of hit up the thread to see if anyone wanted that 2nd pair of treelines. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I would of but I rather not anymore. Tried to help out a few times and mods deleted my post for trying to help and I have some unappreciative people that I helped before give me **** for charging a few dollars over retail for my time and gas money. Also not to mention I’m not big into shipping stuff cause of lost packages and from there on I usually just meetup and its hard as heck to meetup with people nowadays even when you’re helping them out.

Me just a few minutes ago when I received a notification from the Nike+ app granting me access to a Nike By You……. Blazer

F9F04259-8D2D-475B-B367-41F64FCEC293.gif

Nike trying HHHHHARD to push those blazers this year, even the OW ones are not selling for much. Oddly enough a year or two from now they will probably blow up!

I would of but I rather not anymore. Tried to help out a few times and mods deleted my post for trying to help and I have some unappreciative people that I helped before give me **** for charging a few dollars over retail for my time and gas money. Also not to mention I’m not big into shipping stuff cause of lost packages and from there on I usually just meetup and its hard as heck to meetup with people nowadays even when you’re helping them out.
Where you located ? I’m tryna find both of those shoes

Anybody with a pair of treelines in hand, do they run normal or narrow like a lot of the YouTubers mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom