THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I can't hit anything in my size 13 on snkrs nowadays. If its for my wife, daughter or son then I occasionally hit. I guess I should be greatful that I got access for NBY AM1 but then again, that wasn't snkrs. Congrats to those that hit!

Swapped with the extra laces from my mushrooms :emoji_thumbsup:
20220507_143844.jpg

If someone comes across an extra 11.5 or 12 around retail in the treeline, let me know. Zelle/Cashapp/PayPal ready

If someone comes across an extra 11.5 or 12 around retail in the treeline, let me know. Zelle/Cashapp/PayPal ready

I have a 11.5. If I don’t like them in hand I’ll hit you up. I think I will like them though. However, I also have by NBY pair coming in soon so might be willing to part ways with the treeline.

damn not feelin good about sizing, was hoping it would be like the recent patta and concepts fit. anyone need a 8.5

Can the AM 1 experts(buzzing dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ) explain why the model sizes differently between different releases. That must be hella annoying for you big AM 1 folks

Probably mentioned a thousand times but the toe box and medial view on the tree lines is a major turn off. But happy to see there’s a good following and love being shown for the AM1.
What's wrong with the toe box? It's almost perfect and infinitely better than most recent releases.

Can the AM 1 experts(buzzing dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ) explain why the model sizes differently between different releases. That must be hella annoying for you big AM 1 folks
Far from an expert, that's guys like SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK , but I really don't see much difference in sizing. The only ones that were way different were the Curry pack and they were super small. Oh and the SW 1/97 was huge. Other than that, I'm same size in every am1. Some run a little narrow, namely the anniversary pairs, but that's it for me personally. Oh and the spring 2018 pack was a little wider and the most comfortable pairs I've owned but it was a minor difference. Like I said, same size for me in all pairs outside of the Curry pack and SW. I assume the differences are due to different factories and the molds in those factories.

Back
Top Bottom