THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

On IG, definitely not feeling these
Screenshot_20220507-203121_Instagram.jpg

The Leather Swoosh looks decent on that design.

What's wrong with the toe box? It's almost perfect and infinitely better than most recent releases.
I like for AM1 to have the slope look without having to take an iron and damp cloth to them. Maybe it’s a pipe dream at this point. But after seeing the recrafted AM90 I’m keeping hope alive. Im not a AM1 connoisseur but look at the 2017 anniversaries. You can see the difference no?!

Last edited:
AC48431F-BCCC-47FC-8AB9-3FA0DB20D10F.jpeg

My local had only 5 people (probably cause of rain) and allowed 2 per person. Late shipment on blueprints came also and glad to finally get it. Would of gotten two tree line but hit on snkrs while I was about to pay and I rarely hit in snkrs in 2022 and thought they probably made infinite pairs if I hit.

Not my photo , but definitely my intended lace swap.

AEAECEDB-AFD0-4F69-AEEA-DFFDF5154CC9.jpeg

I like for AM1 to have the slope look without having to take an iron and damp clothe to them. Maybe it’s a pipe dream at this point. But after seeing the refracted AM90 I’m keeping hope alive. Im not a AM1 connoisseur but look at the 2017 anniversaries. You can see the difference no?!

The toe wrap looks good to me. Way better than this:

the materials on this collab are lookin saucy

Did anyone have luck with the online raffles at Social Status, AMM, Sneaker Politics, or Saint Alfred for Treelines?
Speaking of Social Status raffles: a few weeks back I won my first ever raffle from them for the white OW blazer lows. A few days later I get a cancelation email.

Now you tell me how you cancel a raffle W? Only explanation: backdoor

I'm not accepting a "stock" error excuse on raffle cancelations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom