THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Making pair that look like White Cement 3s is soo dope.

If I had another shot at a pair I'd probably make something in that direction, but I'd look for another accent color besides the red.

Another one, fiber connection is a nice advantage
8ADBE10E-85B6-4E96-9B26-1C52CB337F73.jpeg

Yep still no other notifications for mine. My confirmation email from Nike originally had a delivery date of May 13 so maybe they’ll show up Friday.
Wasn’t aware the original confirmation email has indicated the estimated delivery date, so I’ve checked and it says June 13th…. WTF???

Wasn’t aware the original confirmation email has indicated the estimated delivery date, so I’ve checked and it says June 13th…. WTF???
I just looked at mine and it says June 13th as well....Not happy after seeing all these other pairs being delivered.

My "Mandarin Duck" colorway comes in today, but currently on vacation til Tuesday. Can't wait to see how the concept looks on hand. Battle of the NBY vs. Kasina edition!

Got my shipping email overnight for my IDs then got another email saying they couldn't deliver it today and will try again Monday.

Never saw that before but it's tough to deliver shoes in the US when they're still in China.

Damn really lol
Yes, the Maroon pair came with two pairs of laces, one dark and one washed. The pair i threw in is the washed. It's not perfect but i think it works ok if you want to change things up a bit. Sail/Cream looks best IMO for a clean look. The laces from the AJ1 Light Bordeaux from earlier this year works perfect but they are too long unfortunately.
51613D04-C719-42B4-9AB2-49D045783F0C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, the Maroon pair came with two pairs of laces, one dark and one washed. The pair i threw in is the washed. It's not perfect but i think it works ok if you want to change things up a bit. Sail/Cream looks best IMO for a clean look. The laces from the AJ1 Light Bordeaux from earlier this year works perfect but they are too long unfortunately.
51613D04-C719-42B4-9AB2-49D045783F0C.jpeg

Like a non-extended warranty... i like this appearance AS IS.

Impress.

Was skeptical aboot the Treelines, but you just made something moderately fine into a certified dime (and i'm feeling the lace color of red red wine).

Like a non-extended warranty... i like this appearance AS IS.

Impress.

Was skeptical aboot the Treelines, but you just made something moderately fine into a certified dime (and i'm feeling the lace color of red red wine).

I was like.... this gonna get his attention... when I saw the post lol

Back
Top Bottom