THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn. Everyone made variants of the Atmos elephants? I’m anticipating a lot of leftover materials if that’s the case. Hopefully they end up available for the general public.

AA93013A-B746-44BD-AEE8-A8AA06443E2D.jpeg

Definitely more narrow than Pattas but I think length is about the same. Lighting making my purple socks look blue lol.

Dope design! OG inspired with a twist! I’d rather have these over the 2016 retros. The mudguard looks so good!

Are they the wrong size btw? :emoji_eyes:

Sadly, yes they are a full size and a half down (as I didn’t realize they were womens sizing until the order confirmation page)… I actually tried it on a foot, and they’re pretty snug… but not as snug as I expected…. I think even with super thin socks they will be a no go. :frown:

Late night picture right now, so clearer picture(s) tomorrow. If I had more time and didn't **** up my material choices... I honestly like the suede side better. Overall, concept execution is kinda there. I think what makes it "kinda there" is the fact that you can't customize more granularly like the front half of the mudguard and the back half of the toeguard, etc.

But hey, at least it's not an Atmos or Safari rendition, haha.

52079910960_f5d87e36da_b.jpg

mandarin-duck-Aix-galericulata.jpg

was just hoarding DS shoes for no reason and finally realized life’s too short to not enjoy the shoes i love. broke these out today

4164890B-5EB1-4AC1-A2DF-52DB97EBBDEA.jpeg

Honestly man I used to do the same but Covid and the last two years showed me it’s pointless just admiring them in a box.

Funny thing is that when you un-DS a pair, you get a new buzz that looking at them in the box didn’t provide.

Rock your pairs!

Late night picture right now, so clearer picture(s) tomorrow. If I had more time and didn't **** up my material choices... I honestly like the suede side better. Overall, concept execution is kinda there. I think what makes it "kinda there" is the fact that you can't customize more granularly like the front half of the mudguard and the back half of the toeguard, etc.

But hey, at least it's not an Atmos or Safari rendition, haha.

52079910960_f5d87e36da_b.jpg

mandarin-duck-Aix-galericulata.jpg
Something different, love the color placement.

Back
Top Bottom